Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Best way is to post some of your own questions as well! That will enable others also to answer your questions and to post more questions! What it needs is people who ask questions as currently it is only limited to a handful few who post questions but the ones who post answers are many!

If the points are increased I guess we will be flooded with questions LOL......just now it is just 2 points and you really have to rake your brains to come up with something worthwhile....

Yes may be that's one of the reasons why people don't ask questions. But still there are 5 points for answering and its the highest point from any activity we get from here. :blink:

I was actually talking about forum posts...Here it is just 3 points for responses, right?

Oh I thought you are talking about questions. Yes there are 2 points to start a thread but its OK previously also it was 2 points. :blink:
Best way is to post some of your own questions as well! That will enable others also to answer your questions and to post more questions! What it needs is people who ask questions as currently it is only limited to a handful few who post questions but the ones who post answers are many!

If the points are increased I guess we will be flooded with questions LOL......just now it is just 2 points and you really have to rake your brains to come up with something worthwhile....

That's right. But there has to be a way out too. But voting up and down may bring a check on the unnecessary questions as well. There will be two sides to this thing and it has to be taken for granted.

Yes may be that's one of the reasons why people don't ask questions. But still there are 5 points for answering and its the highest point from any activity we get from here. :blink:

Asking questions just for sake of asking and getting some points is not of much use. If you really have some curiosity, it is best to ask a question. Also, read all the answers. Possibly, you may answer better after reading these. If you find that the answers are not fully satisfactory, you may give your own answer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Asking questions just for sake of asking and getting some points is not of much use. If you really have some curiosity, it is best to ask a question. Also, read all the answers. Possibly, you may answer better after reading these. If you find that the answers are not fully satisfactory, you may give your own answer.

Yes, I have realized this thing. If there are some answers already, and if one reads it, there can be a better answer for sure. But I guess, how many of us really do it?

Yes, I have realized this thing. If there are some answers already, and if one reads it, there can be a better answer for sure. But I guess, how many of us really do it?

I guess about 10% only, the rest are just fillers to earn points and credits.... you can see it around !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess about 10% only, the rest are just fillers to earn points and credits.... you can see it around !

Yes that is truth but it happens on every site there should be system here that could penalize the spammers. :blink:

Yes that is truth but it happens on every site there should be system here that could penalize the spammers. :blink:

The site would be left with 10-12 members in that case- what do you say? :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The site would be left with 10-12 members in that case- what do you say? :evil: :evil:

May be the reason why there no such actions taken against those. :laugh:
Don't be in hurry to reach the target quickly wait and then definitely you will reach it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Don't be in hurry to reach the target quickly wait and then definitely you will reach it.

What target you are talking about?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.