The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I congratulate all winners. I agree that most articles contain material on other website. Author's contribution is simply rearranging the information in own words and technically this becomes his own. All should take a hint and attempt to give some original thoughts and experience in the articles. However, some articles contained personal experience of the author. An article by Suni on his visit to Shanghai needs special mention.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Time to amend misdoings friends. :ohmy:

ya :evil: :evil: :evil:
I was misled by you people ;) :P :laugh: :laugh:
Seeing author's articles who write for international sites ;) ;) , I thought I got it right :silly: :silly:

am surprised not to see Ram's name in the list. I read somewhere that he has send nominations :blink:

You are leader yourself! Who can misguide you??? Just imagine the real reasons jijiji

it's great to know that international writers who write for American sites got influenced/inspired by a fresher who is still earning A B C D of writing and grammar ;) :P :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you :laugh: :laugh:

Two things about International sites - first of all there are no contests there and secondly each site is unique in its own way, so it is not right to compare and contrast between sites . What an writer working on different sites gets is exposure to many things and many ways of working...

I was just kidding with Sunny :P
You took it serious :ohmy: :ohmy:

Kidding or serious the fact remains a fact always :) right ?

Not at all in my case :evil: :evil:
let Sunny say :silly:

Meera sandhu
I congratulate all winners. I agree that most articles contain material on other website. Author's contribution is simply rearranging the information in own words and technically this becomes his own. All should take a hint and attempt to give some original thoughts and experience in the articles. However, some articles contained personal experience of the author. An article by Suni on his visit to Shanghai needs special mention.

The article on Shanghai submitted by Suni is very good. I read few of the articles of Sandhya Rani expressing her tour experience is really outstanding. congratulations to Suni and Sandhya Rani.

Sanfhya and Suni give nice contribution. Let me state that the word 'too' is not in good sense. 'too' means 'excessively undesirable'.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Seeing author's articles who write for international sites ;) ;) , I thought I got it right :silly: :silly:

am surprised not to see Ram's name in the list. I read somewhere that he has send nominations :blink:

You are leader yourself! Who can misguide you??? Just imagine the real reasons jijiji

it's great to know that international writers who write for American sites got influenced/inspired by a fresher who is still earning A B C D of writing and grammar ;) :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Who said I am influenced by you? ;) If it was so I would be writing about Ooty and not Shanghai and difficult terrains experiences. You need worry not and take the blame on yourself :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The article on Shanghai submitted by Suni is very good. I read few of the articles of Sandhya Rani expressing her tour experience is really outstanding. congratulations to Suni and Sandhya Rani.

Sanfhya and Suni give nice contribution. Let me state that the word 'too' is not in good sense. 'too' means 'excessively undesirable'.

How can 'too' be described as excessively undesirable???? Do care to elaborate....

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Two things about International sites - first of all there are no contests there and secondly each site is unique in its own way, so it is not right to compare and contrast between sites . What an writer working on different sites gets is exposure to many things unique to that site like in the case of Boddunan ,and many different ways of working...

That is true, every site is different than other and has its own USP, and with regards to this contest, its a learning for us all!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Who said I am influenced by you? ;) If it was so I would be writing about Ooty and not Shanghai and difficult terrains experiences. You need worry not and take the blame on yourself :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

am trying to rewrite your Shangai article as my article and submit it here under "My experiences". What do you say? ;)

Meera sandhu
I am not decleared as winner. I don't know why? I submitted 11 articles this time. Out of which 3 got Rs50 and 2 got Rs35 and 4 got Rs50 and one Rs30. So I fulfiled all criteria and also send nominations also. Don't know why Thhis is happened?
Here is the list of articles.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am not decleared as winner. I don't know why? I submitted 11 articles this time. Out of which 3 got Rs50 and 2 got Rs35 and 4 got Rs50 and one Rs30. So I fulfiled all criteria and also send nominations also. Don't know why Thhis is happened?
Here is the list of articles.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10075]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

am trying to rewrite your Shangai article as my article and submit it here under "My experiences". What do you say? ;)

In that case you must be prepared to go with two Sardasr to look your article real one, a tough job jijiji. To hot to handle. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.