The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Painter Babu

Your articles are so nice with your images, after all you did a lot of work on AP.
Image of Thanjavur, is it your pencil sketch or computer drawing?

Meera sandhu
@Painter Babu

Your articles are so nice with your images, after all you did a lot of work on AP.
Image of Thanjavur, is it your pencil sketch or computer drawing?

He can do both. I have seen his hundreds work on another site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I also participate in this league.So I am not nominated.Please check my criteria.I also send my name.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I also participate in this league.So I am not nominated.Please check my criteria.I also send my name.

i think again same problem :silly:
have you send article links as PM to admin, he didn't receive our mails send through 'Contact us' tab

Meera sandhu
No I just read Ramprosad post to send Pm to admin And just now I send the link.Let's see what he can do

Sharmistha Banerjee
I also worked hard and if I am not nominated despite of qualifying in this contest then from next time I will not participate in this.And its not mentioned in this league that we have to submit nomination By PM to admin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thanks to all. And I am also declared as winner. I was in some tension. let me congratulate yaar. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
No Ram Da what about my problem.Everybody are qualified and no one solved my problem.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No Ram Da what about my problem.Everybody are qualified and no one solved my problem.

Send articles link to admin through PM and wait ,If you are qualified then sure you also will be winner.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes ramda I send the article link to admin through PM.Lets see what admin can do.Hope Maverick sir will give reply to my query.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.