The topic is locked.
Hey, how has Ushaji jumped to number one position with such a huge lead and so many points? Any bonus or what? Please let me know, I am very curious.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey, how has Ushaji jumped to number one position with such a huge lead and so many points? Any bonus or what? Please let me know, I am very curious.

LOL, Abhijitji , are you talking about points, I completed 5000 posts on the forums so I got a badge as well as extra points, see the FAQs, you will get to know everything...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Mary

LOL, Abhijitji , are you talking about points, I completed 5000 posts on the forums so I got a badge as well as extra points, see the FAQs, you will get to know everything...

That's exactly what I thought. I thought you might have crossed a certain milestone and so got so many points. By the way, I will check out the FAQs in my free time. In the meantime, congrats. I guess, you will easily get 5-6 shares this month. Am I right?
Thank you said by: usha manohar

That's exactly what I thought. I thought you might have crossed a certain milestone and so got so many points. By the way, I will check out the FAQs in my free time. In the meantime, congrats. I guess, you will easily get 5-6 shares this month. Am I right?

I think you should read this thread to know exactly how it works. closing it now. Thanks.
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/boddunan/37-points-system-on-boddunan.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.