The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Out of 18 , 13 members are in 9k and 10k number except Gulshanji rest are in 7k, that means current members are more active.

I am exceptionally old student in the Boddunan classroom. This goes to show that I am the dullest student. :woohoo: :woohoo:

No Sir. you are knowledgeable and many things we can learn from you. So you are most experienced among us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Out of 18 , 13 members are in 9k and 10k number except Gulshanji rest are in 7k, that means current members are more active.

I am exceptionally old student in the Boddunan classroom. This goes to show that I am the dullest student. :woohoo: :woohoo:

if so, you want promotion to which class? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Agreed that you are the oldest student, but you are far from being dull, leave alone dullest! There are others who fit the label better than you do! :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

if so, you want promotion to which class? :cheer: :cheer:

what is chinmoyjis registration no? who is older?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You might be an old student here, but you certainly aren't the dullest or dumbest. You are a senior student to us who have guided many new comers here, including me. You rock, for sure Sir.
Many congratulations to all those who have won shares!!

@maverick, I just had a query regarding Moderator bonus, it has not been credited from November!
Sorry about that, I will check and do the needful.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@maverick, I just had a query regarding Moderator bonus, it has not been credited from November!

Thanks a lot! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, there is Moderator bonus here too. I didn't know that. In fact, I don't know a lot of things here still :P
Anyways, I am sure the admin will certainly take some steps to pay you. :)

Well, there is Moderator bonus here too. I didn't know that. In fact, I don't know a lot of things here still :P
Anyways, I am sure the admin will certainly take some steps to pay you. :)

Moderator bonus is what moderators get for their work for keeping an eye on forum sections. :blink:
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal, Mary
Congratulation to every one
Thank you said by: Mary
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.