The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually I miss some members, who were active ago. After a long interaction they became friends and we miss them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually I miss some members, who were active ago. After a long interaction they became friends and we miss them.

True.. We had many good interactions in past. After that I became inactive here, but now active since one and half month.. And will be active. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA

True.. We had many good interactions in past. After that I became inactive here, but now active since one and half month.. And will be active. ;)

Yes, it's always great to see friends here whom we know well now. I have seen many friends here who are also on other sites. So, theyare like family now.
Out of 18 , 13 members are in 9k and 10k number except Gulshanji rest are in 7k, that means current members are more active.

Yes.. Current members are having more involvement in boddunan.... :) :)

Yes in my two years(approx) journey I have seen many memebers here, but few of us are active. Actually to be active any should take some time atleast.

I have seen active here since the middle of last month. In about 5 weeks, you can see my progress here ;) I always open this site first these days.
Out of 18 , 13 members are in 9k and 10k number except Gulshanji rest are in 7k, that means current members are more active.

Yes.. Current members are having more involvement in boddunan.... :) :)

Yes in my two years(approx) journey I have seen many memebers here, but few of us are active. Actually to be active any should take some time atleast.

I have seen active here since the middle of last month. In about 5 weeks, you can see my progress here ;) I always open this site first these days.

Yes you are playing like Tendulkar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.