Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan - BBL-6

Here is the topic for this episode.

House & Home (including its sub categories)

Respective categories and sub-categories are already created on the articles section.

Reward: 1000 Cash Credits

with additional 500 cash credits for exceptional performance, if any, as decided by the administrator. Number of articles are not a criteria for it, though it has significant importance.

Fact: You will earn minimum of 136 per article on conservative terms if you win this contest, maximum will depend on your articles quality.

Cut-off Dates:
Article Writing: 02 Mar 2013 - 15 Mar 2013 (inclusive of the dates)
Send Nominations: Before 18 Mar 2013
Winner Announcement: On or before 23 Mar, 2013

I would like to ask your help to complete the description of the main category and its sub categories. Your help is much appreciated (please do not post the category descriptions from other websites, we would like to be unique).

Rules:
1. Those who participated and won in 1-5 need not worry about your eligibility unless you did some mischievous things in last few days ;) .
2. Minimum 500 cash credits earned through article writing on or before 01 Mar 2013.
3. Minimum 10 articles on the above subjects with
a. minimum 30 cash credits for at least 7 articles
b. minimum 50 cash credits for at least 3 articles
4. No grammatical mistakes should present
5. Copycats are not allowed - even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months.
6. Articles should be well formatted. You can use images, but not too many. Usually maximum 3-5 images sufficient for any article with some exceptions. No copy-protected images allowed. If found, article will be unpublished immediately and you will no longer eligible for the contest.
7. Each article should concentrates on a specific topic/sub-topic with maximum coverage.
8. Articles with grammatical mistakes are not considered even if they earn required CC.

Please do not ask about your eligibility on this post, if you do not know you are eligible or not after reading above, you can treat yourself as ineligible.

Wish you all the best and happy writing.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan - BBL-5.

Respective categories and sub-categories are already created on the articles section.

with additional 500 cash credits for exceptional performance, if any, as decided by the administrator. Number of articles are not a criteria for it, though it has significant importance.

Fact: You will earn minimum of 136 per article on conservative terms if you win this contest, maximum will depend on your articles quality.

Cut-off Dates:

I would like to ask your help to complete the description of the main category and its sub categories. Your help is much appreciated (please do not post the category descriptions from other websites, we would like to be unique).

Rules:
1. Those who participated and won in 1-5 need not worry about your eligibility unless you did some mischievous things in last few days ;) .
2. Minimum 500 cash credits earned through article writing on or before 01 Mar 2013.
5. Copycats are not allowed - even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months.
6. Articles should be well formatted. You can use images, but not too many. Usually maximum 3-5 images sufficient for any article with some exceptions. No copy-protected images allowed. If found, article will be unpublished immediately and you will no longer eligible for the contest.
7. Each article should concentrates on a specific topic/sub-topic with maximum coverage.
8. Articles with grammatical mistakes are not considered even if they earn required CC.

Please do not ask about your eligibility on this post, if you do not know you are eligible or not after reading above, you can treat yourself as ineligible.

Kudos for announcing the long awaited Big Boddunan League - Episode 6
Thank you said by: Santhanu Suresh
Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan - BBL-5.

Cut-off Dates:

Rules:

@ Maverick This is BBL-6, wrongly written as 5. Please rectify.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks for announcing another great BBL contest!

I only have a doubt that the previously existing subcategories Home and garden and Home Development and Improvement have some articles in them so will articles submitted under these subcategories be considered for BBL??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I only have a doubt that the previously existing subcategories Home and garden and Home Development and Improvement have some articles in them so will articles submitted under these subcategories be considered for BBL??
They are already moved to new category, please check.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

They are already moved to new category, please check.

Yes, I just saw! Thanks a lot!

I am planning to participate if time permits and I meet eligibility criteria !! I badly need funds!!! :P :P :P :P :P
I am planning to participate if time permits and I meet eligibility criteria !! I badly need funds!!! :P :P :P :P :P

You can do it, one article a day will be easy target for you! It will be great to see you write on this particular subject!!! :cheer:

You can do it, one article a day will be easy target for you! It will be great to see you write on this particular subject!!! :cheer:

I don't know what would be the final outcome but I want to earn as much as JIJI has done!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thanks Maverick so after a long wait finally a new contest started. I would try to participate in the contest this time. :)
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thanks Maverick so after a long wait finally a new contest started. I would try to participate in the contest this time. :)

Too many competitors- God knows what happens to my chances!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10401]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.