TO day we are running through hi-tech ultra modern civilisation on the other-hand to fulfill our ambition sometimes we also run through uncivilisation .There is no humanity and sociality mostly we behave like beast or machine . these should be stopped
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I welcome you Sajal on boddunan and would like to support your views. We certainly are running toward unethical practices which need to be stopped immediately. Unfortunately we have closed our eyes and participating in such activities without thinking about outcome of the same.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

TO day we are running through hi-tech ultra modern civilisation on the other-hand to fulfill our ambition sometimes we also run through uncivilisation .There is no humanity and sociality mostly we behave like beast or machine . these should stopped

Hi-tech ultra modern civilization doesn't mean that one sets aside the human values and walk over other’s corpses to feed one’s greed. One can strike a balance between ambitions and needs as long as ambition doesn't take the ugly form of greed.
Welcome to boddunan Sajal! :) Yes you are right, today everyone is driven with ambitions that are centred around self with no regard for others or for one's country!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is good to be ambitious but you need to play fair and not foul.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi! A warm welcome to you and all the very best! By the way would you mind correcting the spelling of versus? There is no contradiction between these two. One could be human as well as ambitious, it all depends the kind of ends and means which one adopts to achieve them that makes all the difference.
Thank you said by: anil
Hi! A warm welcome to you and all the very best! By the way would you mind correcting the spelling of versus? There is no contradiction between these two. One could be human as well as ambitious, it all depends the kind of ends and means which one adopts to achieve them that makes all the difference.

That too is quite correct and another way to looking at the subject.

Welcome back by the way! Really glad to see a friendly face(??) after such a long time! :)

Welcome back by the way! Really glad to see a friendly face(??) after such a long time! :)

All my pleasure, madam! It is nicer to see you around! Coming to the topic, he perhaps was alluding to corrupt ambitions and resultant inhuman conduct on the part of people who unfortunately are in control of our destiny! I was trying to give a positive spin to the concept.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

All my pleasure, madam! It is nicer to see you around! Coming to the topic, he perhaps was alluding to corrupt ambitions and resultant inhuman conduct on the part of people who unfortunately are in control of our destiny! I was trying to give a positive spin to the concept.

:) :) :) Thanks very much! Yes, he is probably referring to those, but even at an individual levels across the country, undeniably insensitivity and gross disregard towards other individuals has increased greatly.

:) :) :) Thanks very much! Yes, he is probably referring to those, but even at an individual levels across the country, undeniably insensitivity and gross disregard towards other individuals has increased greatly.

Thats true, people only think of themselves and their ambitions and how to further their career and get rich prospects rather take a balanced view where values and quality of life too come into the picture...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

TO day we are running through hi-tech ultra modern civilisation on the other-hand to fulfill our ambition sometimes we also run through uncivilisation .There is no humanity and sociality mostly we behave like beast or machine . these should be stopped

Having ambition is not bad. It motivate to act. But means which we use to meet our ambition should be fair and honest. But at present for most of peoples meeting ambitions is first priorty. They don't like to means they used for it. Humanity is not important in life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.