Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But we who are reading and writing on this thread now can only imagine, will our natural lives be cut short by the crises which is taking place with whatever is going on? We may wonder about how many of us will live through or killed by climatic changes, or there would be no more energy left. All this is hidden in womb of future to be revealed as the time passes by.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But we who are reading and writing on this thread now can only imagine, will our natural lives be cut short by the crises which is taking place with whatever is going on? We may wonder about how many of us will live through or killed by climatic changes, or there would be no more energy left. All this is hidden in womb of future to be revealed as the time passes by.

Well, I am by nature not a pessimist but our optimism has to be tempered with a sense of realism. After all what is future? It is only a logical progression of the present and on this count I have reasons to feel concerned.

Well, I am by nature not a pessimist but our optimism has to be tempered with a sense of realism. After all what is future? It is only a logical progression of the present and on this count I have reasons to feel concerned.

I am optimistic to core but yesterday I did read an article that said they have developed a tree that will suck carbon dioxide from atmosphere, it will help reduce some of the greenhouse gases but who knows about the side effects? Maybe tomorrow it begins sucking oxygen from skies, what was wrong with natural trees? Or artificial is going to be the natural in future, I am confused but I hope BEING an optimistic that it is not going to happen in my lifetime.

TO day we are running through hi-tech ultra modern civilisation on the other-hand to fulfill our ambition sometimes we also run through uncivilisation .There is no humanity and sociality mostly we behave like beast or machine . these should be stopped

Having ambition is not bad. It motivate to act. But means which we use to meet our ambition should be fair and honest. But at present for most of peoples meeting ambitions is first priorty. They don't like to means they used for it. Humanity is not important in life.

Being humane is not just an act of kindness. You have to be humane because others also can adopt inhumane attitude to you. If you play foul, others can also. It is for orderly running of society that we need follow rules. Otherwise there will be law of jungle and only the strongest will survive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Climate change is result of highly ambitions. God give us to satisfy out ambitions but it not enough for greedy ones, No limit of greed.
Yes greed is factor that effect our ambitions. People must control their greed and try to restrict once ambition.

Climate change is result of highly ambitions. God give us to satisfy out ambitions but it not enough for greedy ones, No limit of greed.

Maybe greed or proving himself superior to nature. But this may prove fatal in the end. Mother Nature is taking a close account of every step taken by nasty human habits.

Maybe greed or proving himself superior to nature. But this may prove fatal in the end. Mother Nature is taking a close account of every step taken by nasty human habits.

We do not learn lessons and do not heed the warnings of the nature sent from time to time that nothing is superior before its might through Tsunamis, Tornadoes and Typhoons.
Thank you said by: suni51

No one is superior and powerful than nature. the person who are favouring construction of dames to control river they don't know that they can damage these all dames in few moments. We should not be play foul game with nature otherwise we all pay heavy cost for it.

No one is superior and powerful than nature. the person who are favouring construction of dames to control river they don't know that they can damage these all dames in few moments. We should not be play foul game with nature otherwise we all pay heavy cost for it.

Dams are also necessary but not in those areas which are earthquake prone or in too sensitive to changes. Besides everything has a limit, you cannot stretch a rubber beyond its elasticity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.