Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats to all of you who made the list and all the very best for others who are waiting on their wings!!
Well, all we know that promises are not always made to be broken!!! Swetha, are you listening??? :P :P :P :P :P

Hmmmm I am sure you know that it is applicable to you too!! :P :P :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congrats all winners!

Looking to participate in the next one! :)

I think so too, its been a long time we read anything great from you!!! :evil: :) :)

Yes, its been a while I have written something, I dont promise to deliver something great. but it will be good!!!!!

Don't promise because they are usually broken! So just write!! :evil: :evil: :laugh:

Congrats to all of you who made the list and all the very best for others who are waiting on their wings!!
Well, all we know that promises are not always made to be broken!!! Swetha, are you listening??? :P :P :P :P :P

The path leading to honoring a promise is paved with broken promises!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The path leading to honoring a promise is paved with broken promises!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The oath is full of those paved promises, no more space left for any more broken promises now! :evil: :P

Oh my God! Oh my God!

Wow Chinmoy ji replied after I replied...morever I request Kalyani and Chinmoy ji not to involve in battle of wits!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Oh my God! Oh my God!

Wow Chinmoy ji replied after I replied...morever I request Kalyani and Chinmoy ji not to involve in battle of wits!!!!

Awwww! Come on Swetha, battle of wits are seriously missing from here and that is more interesting than anything else! It won't last but let it go on for at least some time! :P :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.