Hi all,
I had taken a break from here. But since the last week or so, trying to be active here. I remember that a writer can submit around 10 links - am I right? - as the best articles out of which 5 can be rewarded at the most. Is this system still going on? I have written an article and am finalzing it still. I may upload it in a couple of days. So, that can be counted for September. Can I put that article's link, if published as one of the articles to win the prize? Please tell me.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi all,
I had taken a break from here. But since the last week or so, trying to be active here. I remember that a writer can submit around 10 links - am I right? - as the best articles out of which 5 can be rewarded at the most. Is this system still going on? I have written an article and am finalzing it still. I may upload it in a couple of days. So, that can be counted for September. Can I put that article's link, if published as one of the articles to win the prize? Please tell me.

Yes its going on. See for further details
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/3-contests-a-rewards/239180-introducing-boddunan-top-writers-contest-april-2013.html
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Hi all,

The contest is still on but only those articles submitted between the 1st and 25th of each month will be eligible....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Hi all,

The contest is still on but only those articles submitted between the 1st and 25th of each month will be eligible....

@Rambabuji,
Thanks for the link. I really needed that info.
@Ushaji,
Yes, I do remember that the articles have to be submitted during this period. But thanks for reminding this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.