Is it not the right time to expand the Categories list in the Write Articles section and make it more broad based, as many times after writing the article it is difficult to place it in available categories list.

Members may like to suggest new categories. I would suggest Contemporary Politics, Success stories and Personal Achievements, to begin with.

Thanks
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A few months back only new categories were made. Just see if your article does not fit in any current category. If so, admin may consider new category. I feel that the categories at present serve the purpose.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think, a category of poetry would have added beauty toBoddunan. In fact, I looked for this category high and low and not finding it I began to send my poems to other sites. Boddunan is the first site I joined and I would have loved to submit my poems here.
I don't feel that making new category is important. We can carry on our work with present categories. It consists all.
I think, a category of poetry would have added beauty toBoddunan. In fact, I looked for this category high and low and not finding it I began to send my poems to other sites. Boddunan is the first site I joined and I would have loved to submit my poems here.

Poems are not forbidden on this site. But the minimum limit of three hundred words is applicable to poems also. Poems are usually shorter. So I suggest, submit a number of poems in one article giving it a suitable title. The article can be categorized according to topic of poem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Is it not the right time to expand the Categories list in the Write Articles section and make it more broad based, as many times after writing the article it is difficult to place it in available categories list.

Members may like to suggest new categories. I would suggest Contemporary Politics, Success stories and Personal Achievements, to begin with.

Thanks

Yes I agree with you, sometimes I also do not find an appropriate category so go to the nearest possible one but I do not find it satisfactory. I would like to see a few more in National Interest, and of course Politics should have a wider choice where we can express our resentment, agreement and other sentiments. All within rules and decency of course. I feel Humor should have more categories like sarcasm, Taunt, fun writing are all part of the subject.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: vijay
Its not a bad idea to expand category in the article section even I feel it sometimes. :)
I personally dont see the need to add on since you can fit in any subject in one or the other category that has been provided here.In fact I feel that there are many more categories here while compared to the other sites I write on...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I personally dont see the need to add on since you can fit in any subject in one or the other category that has been provided here.In fact I feel that there are many more categories here while compared to the other sites I write on...

If your article doesn't fit in any category, you can always use 'Miscellaneous.'

If your article doesn't fit in any category, you can always use 'Miscellaneous.'

I think we should have an option to write category of our choice, if it is not there in the list. :silly:
The existing list in the categories covers most of the categories which I feel will serve the purpose.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.