The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am still searching about the concept of my new article, always after listening to awards it gives a sense of satisfaction and also rewards gives motivation, the sheer name of reward always activates the fingers to type more for articles and this give the sense of joy and achievement, thanks, admn. and eiditors.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Congrats to all the winners. Rewards always motivate me to start writing articles but I am too lazy and don't write. :evil: Hope I will write few ones this time. Wish me luck. :)

Sometimes punishment of not having any reward also motivates a few people!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's right but not sometimes it is most of the times at least for me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

A suggestion for you Sanjeev - You can utilize the time you spent writing "I have no time' in writing an article and win an award. Just put together all the lines you used ranting, will be fewer than it it takes to write a good award winning article. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A marvelous suggestion given to a marvelous friend. A surefire formula for a successful article!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Congrats to all the winners. Rewards always motivate me to start writing articles but I am too lazy and don't write. :evil: Hope I will write few ones this time. Wish me luck. :)

Sometimes punishment of not having any reward also motivates a few people!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's right but not sometimes it is most of the times at least for me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

A suggestion for you Sanjeev - You can utilize the time you spent writing "I have no time' in writing an article and win an award. Just put together all the lines you used ranting, will be fewer than it it takes to write a good award winning article. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A marvelous suggestion given to a marvelous friend. A surefire formula for a successful article!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I agree :) , many of us were doing that when we were on another forum,convert our discussions into articles by adding a few relevant sentences here and there...here too one can easily do it since ready material is available...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree :) , many of us were doing that when we were on another forum,convert our discussions into articles by adding a few relevant sentences here and there...here too one can easily do it since ready material is available...

You are right! There are plenty of topics, various viewpoints which do throw up many ideas for articles!!
Hearty Congratulations to all winners of Top Writers Contest.

Keep it up.

All the best.

Be positive

Thanks for the advice! :)

I will try it.You have always pumped me to write but in vain as lazy people cannot do anything. But will surely break this image now. :blink:
Congrats to all the winner.. Why earnings still not credited for the same?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
They already did, I will check what the problem is.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes I checked it earnings have been updated for Oct month for contest but still earnings for shares are still pending. :blink:

Yes I checked it earnings have been updated for Oct month for contest but still earnings for shares are still pending. :blink:

Probably, the reason is that the site was under maintenance so we are still missing couple of updates.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.