Hi All,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce another exciting program to recognize the most valuable members of boddunan - The Boddunan Most Valuable Member award. Here are the details.

1. Every month we will start a new poll with the title "The Boddunan Most Valuable Member Award - Month"
2. We will select a few people initially, but may not be the final list. The list is a starting point but nothing more.
3. All members have an option to add their choice, need not be themselves. they can nominate anyone they wish, however they can vote/nominate only once.
4. A final list will be selected based on user contributions in last month, votes and also other factors including all activity.
5. Top 5 members avatar along with other information will be published on home page next month.
6. Each selected winner will be given a new badge which will be shown on their profile pages forever.

So here is the schedule:
Nominations: November 2013
Voting: December 2013
Results and Awards: January 2014.

Criteria:
1. We select members based on their contributions across the site
2. Preference will be given to the contributors in Answers, Articles, Forum in no particular order.
3. We will consider the user votes as well provided we find there is no misuse of the feature, users can comment on voting page about why they nominate a member
4. Admin decision is final
5. The award is to recognize the people who are making this site live always.

Please do let me know if you have any queries.

All the best.

P.S. Please do not quote this post.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hail this new and unique 'Recognition' program. However, may I nominate an Editor/moderator because they are members first ?
Thank you said by: Biswajit Kumar Nath
I hail this new and unique 'Recognition' program. However, may I nominate an Editor/moderator because they are members first ?
Yes, you can see them on poll. It has nothing to do with editor/moderator/member. You can nominate/vote for anyone you wish.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Biswajit Kumar Nath
Yes, you can see them on poll. It has nothing to do with editor/moderator/member. You can nominate/vote for anyone you wish.

Thank you Maveric. I'll be on the job.
Good idea Maverick, it will inspire the members to work more. At the same time,it will be a gesture of appreciation to already reputed members.
It should be another good feature for active members of this site. i am sure it will work as another motive to do still better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Another great feature to add value and increase interest and participation! It will be quite fun to see more participation with renewed vigour now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is good program. But I feel that there are not more than twenty active members. So all these may get the recognition in just four or five months. I understand that any member is recognized only once.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is good program. But I feel that there are not more than twenty active members. So all these may get the recognition in just four or five months. I understand that any member is recognized only once.

But I'm hopeful this programme will bring out more active members from the new crop of active members.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This program will create more member participation, from which link the program can be accessed.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This program will create more member participation, from which link the program can be accessed.

Go to poll section to cast your votes - up to 3.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.