The topic is locked.
Has the contest "top voter of the day" been scraped??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think so as recently I am not seeing any top voter of day in the earning tab. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I have a feeling that they have not been updated ,.....probably Maverick is busy with some other things since I see many other updates too lagging behind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have a feeling that they have not been updated ,.....probably Maverick is busy with some other things since I see many other updates too lagging behind !

I also feel that these areas need attention. Boddunan is different now, we have to fulfill the aspirations of our members. Time has come!!

I also feel that these areas need attention. Boddunan is different now, we have to fulfill the aspirations of our members. Time has come!!

I''m sure its due for updating. There are many such other factor lying pending. Its due to frequent downtimes for maintenance of the site.
I have seen that my account has not been updated. Regarding "Top voters of the Day", may nobody has voted recently or Maverick is working in pool of calculations and updates.
I have seen that my account has not been updated. Regarding "Top voters of the Day", may nobody has voted recently or Maverick is working in pool of calculations and updates.

Maveric may be busy most probably with streamlining of the site. And for the same reason the site was not available for quite a few times for its maintenance recently.

It can be a technical problem since Top Voter of the Day is automatically updated depending on number of votes a person has achieved in a day. It does not need manual intervention.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It can be a technical problem since Top Voter of the Day is automatically updated depending on number of votes a person has achieved in a day. It does not need manual intervention.

Oh! This was not known to me. Repairing is needed in polls category urgently.
I think "Top voter of the day" contest has not scraped. Otherwise Maverick inform us this.
There is little bit technical problem and Mavrick and technical team will solves this early as possible.

Be positive
Friends you all are stick to the "Top voters of the Day" award. I am tensed with revenue sharing. I have not yet seen it declared here. Today it is 10th of the month. Everything is getting delayed. Maverick is swimming in pool of work.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.