The topic is locked.
Hi All,

First of all I would like to thank you, on behalf of entire boddunan team, for all your contributions.

Boddunan forum is the most active feature among all other features followed by answers and articles. And this time our top contributors participated most of the forum topics just like the previous month with only one change - there are more new people joining the forum than before.

So here are the winners for the month of December 2013 who contributed the most towards most of the features on boddunan.

- Rambabu
- Suni
- Gulshan Kumar Ajamani
- Kalyani
- AKP

Thank you once again and hope to see more people join the club.

And finally, please vote for the top contributors of January 2014 on polls section.

~ Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Maverick. I'm elated. I take this opportunity to congratulate Kalyani,, Sunill, Gulshan and AKP
Hearty Congratulations to all winners of Boddunan Top Contributor Award.
All the best.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I congratulate to all winners but I have a Question on what basis AKP name is in list. If winner is decided on basis of poll, it should be other.
Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks for your contribution :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
I want to congratulate all the winners.This also shows that Boddunan really appreciates its contributing members.
My hearty Congratulations to the winner of Boddunan Top Contributor of December Shri rambabu. Keep it up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
I congratulate to all winners but I have a Question on what basis AKP name is in list. If winner is decided on basis of poll, it should be other.

No, winner is not decided on polls but overall contribution in all sections. Even you can win the award if you increase your contribution in forum and other sections.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Maverick, AKP
Please note that this listing is for the month of December 2013. The award is given based on uniform participation across the features not just on polls or any other.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Great to see Anand added to the list! Many congratulations to all in the list and looking forward to seeing more here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP
Congrats Rambabu and others! Keep it up, dears! I don't think it would be ever possible for me to make it to any such list in future!! All the very best to you!!
Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar, AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.