Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats to all the winners. Keep on giving your best.
Better late than never! Congratulations to all winners!! Hope to see that started again soon, the atmosphere has become rather dreary for want of a competitive spirit! We do need that a little here!

It will be nice to have the contests again like we had the first one where e were given a specific category which was much more motivating in my opinion ...
there will be flurry of articles on same subject and that will not have good impact on site's SEO, instead article can be written one category so that there will be may different articles to choose. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: vijay
Better late than never! Congratulations to all winners!! Hope to see that started again soon, the atmosphere has become rather dreary for want of a competitive spirit! We do need that a little here!

It will be nice to have the contests again like we had the first one where e were given a specific category which was much more motivating in my opinion ...
there will be flurry of articles on same subject and that will not have good impact on site's SEO, instead article can be written one category so that there will be may different articles to choose. :whistle: :whistle:

That is what the contest used to be about. One category was announced such as eg. Travel and Tourism, and one could write any number of articles in this particular category without the problem of impacting SEO negatively!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Not necessarily since like Kalyani mentioned below even though one specific category is chosen at a time , it still is broad enough to write eight or ten articles ...So each time it is a different one ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Even I too will favor if we were given a specific category to write articles. :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Even I too will favor if we were given a specific category to write articles. :)

I dont think all the topics were covered the alst time we had the contest so in a way it will be a new contest with new topics altogther if it gets started..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dont think all the topics were covered the alst time we had the contest so in a way it will be a new contest with new topics altogther if it gets started..

This sounds interesting. I could never take part. I am looking forward to this contest related to writing on specific categories.

You are right. There is no dearth of topics. Many new topics are yet to be covered. I hope Administrator starts the competitions sooner than later.

This sounds interesting. I could never take part. I am looking forward to this contest related to writing on specific categories.

It was very interesting and also very competetive since we got to read really good well researched articles on each topic - nearly 100 articles written by various members for each topic , so every aspect got covered ..

It was very interesting and also very competetive since we got to read really good well researched articles on each topic - nearly 100 articles written by various members for each topic , so every aspect got covered ..

Those competitions used to throw challenges every time . And the participants used to take them with equal enthusiasm. Resulting in huge number of quality articles, each unique in its own right.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.