The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have started.

Underneath the post, I added a note

BEST RESPONSE.

When you will do that on a particular thread post started by you that will come on top of the forum posts, I do not see you did that any where and if you mean you did that on this one then three cheers to you

The post on which I added "BEST RESPONSE" was Unsafe food and the consumer posted by me yesterday. I do not know why it hasn't come on the top of the Forums. But I have done it as you said.

It did not come on top for a simple reason, you did not quote it but posted your response on your own thread by editing it. 

Any how, I'm going to start a new thread right now with the provision "BEST RESPONSE"

I think the most easiest way to select the answer of the day and as well as the best answer given by the member is the answer which is most liked by the members. There is already the like and unlike option .

bhuyali saroj

Have you seen Answers forum. There it is  only the Poster is empowered to decide " Best Answer " The same practice can be continued in the forums too. See my new post, " What do you prefer, Healthy life or Wealthy life and why ?"

Let us give it a try for sometime and then come to a conclusion one way or the other. Rambabu, you are now like the Panch in the story Panch Parmeshwar by Munshi Premchand

I read Panch Parameswar by Munshi Premchand. It should be alright as long as it will not be "Punch" on the face

Some more contests need to be resume such as boddunan revenue sharing. It improves over all section of boddunan. It provide a competitive field where every boddunan member try to participate in certain activity on boddunan. It makes boddunan more superior Place where they share knowledge And make some money too.

Revenue sharing is a good incentive. The spirit of competitiveness  goes up. According to our  Moderator Sunil, the efforts are on to reintroduce Revenue sharing. But in the meantime a new  trend has been started, wherein The Best response in the forums will be rewarded. Have a look.

rambabu wrote:

Revenue sharing is a good incentive. The spirit of competitiveness  goes up. According to our  Moderator Sunil, the efforts are on to reintroduce Revenue sharing. But in the meantime a new  trend has been started, wherein The Best response in the forums will be rewarded. Have a look.

Let's keep the facts straight, I said I am trying to persuade admin to pay share money in forum section but that is only in an initial stage, and there is no proposal so far for Best Response. If any member wants a particular response to be awarded as best response in his own thread, he is free to do so. He can select that post by writing 'Best Response" or whatever he feels and request to close that particular thread. The thread will be locked by a moderator in due course. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes competitive environment is necessay .Both contests are good. Forum contest is improve the forum section competition but revenue sharing improve overall activity on boddunan.

With regards to Revenue sharing, you can see our Moderator Sunil's response. It was made clear that he is trying to convince the administrator to re introduce Revenue sharing. Let's wait and see.

Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.