The topic is locked.

Dear Members- here is a unique contest for all of you (Not Me)

You can start a thread of your own where NO ONE ELSE WILL COMMENT BUT YOU

You can post 2 posts a day in your thread IN FAVOR or AGAINST your OWN TOPIC in minimum 40 WORDS

I will lock the topic once you have posted 10 posts

2 posts a day means 5 days minimum and the result will be on next Tuesday so one can finish his/her 10 posts within 6 days.

As usual the best 5 participants will be rewarded RS 20 each immediately as soon as the contest is over.

Go ahead and create a unique topic- Please do not repeat the facts in your thread answers.

Get going guys 

I repeat no other member will answer to any thread that he has not started 

Add - CONTEST THREAD in your title! Please post your thread under reward and award category

Members please mention in this thread your participation in this contest and don't mind if not find Reward and Contest category. Post in any category matching to your thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Looks good. I will try to join the Group,afte seeing its progress. I'm the one who likes something new and innovative.

rambabu wrote:

Looks good. I will try to join the Group,afte seeing its progress. I'm the one who likes something new and innovative.

There is no group but you have to go solo on your own  thread so what others are doing has nothing to do with your own efforts in this particular contest. That's what is unique in this case. You have no option to agree or disagree with others but it is you and only you all the way! 

Great idea, I like the concept very much. However, you have not mentioned a timeline in your post. How long will this contest be open?? Mention a date please!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is no group but you have to go solo on your own  thread so what others are doing has nothing to do with your own efforts in this particular contest. That's what is unique in this case. You have no option to agree or disagree with others but it is you and only you all the way! 

Definitely Sunil. I really liked the features of the site. Only thing I wanted to know is, if this is an additional portal, besides the present Forums, or Forums would be completely eliminated from this site. Another aspect I'm keen to know is remuneration part. Will the Moderators Team present now, continue to be the  same ?Please clarify. Otherwise there is no reason for me to refuse this Unique addition. If monetary aspect satisfies me, why not, I will certainly join the Group.

@Kalyani 2 posts a day means 5 days minimum and the result will be on next Tuesday so one can finish is/her 10 posts within 6 days.

@rambabu- how would this contest eliminate other threads? You can write in any number of thread posts in other threads apart from your 2 posts a day in your own contest thread.

What has moderators team got to do with this contest anyways? They have been appointed by site admin so who can change them?

suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani 2 posts a day means 5 days minimum and the result will be on next Tuesday so one can finish is/her 10 posts within 6 days.

@rambabu- why would you this contest eliminate other threads? You can write in any number of threads apart from your 2 posts a day in yur own contest thread.

What has moderators team got to do with this contest anyways? They have been appointed by site admin so who can change them?

Okay, so its on until the next Tuesday! Thanks! And is their a limitation to the number of threads one can create? I mean can one person create more than 2 threads on different ideas he or she may like to post about?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Agreed kalyani. . Now I decided to go and join this group. Such clarifications are necessary before I join the group.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani 2 posts a day means 5 days minimum and the result will be on next Tuesday so one can finish his/her 10 posts within 6 days.

@rambabu- why this contest eliminate other threads? You can write in any number of threads apart from your 2 posts a day in your own contest thread.

Okay, so its on until the next Tuesday! Thanks! And is their a limitation to the number of threads one can create? I mean can one person create more than 2 threads on different ideas he or she may like to post about?

Let's begin with one  for one member each for time being. Later on we can discuss about it and go for similar ideas!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Sunil,thanks a lot for being so prompt..this is a great initiative..

Kalyani, thanks for clearing doubts for all of us...

Rambabu pompous as usual... lol 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani 2 posts a day means 5 days minimum and the result will be on next Tuesday so one can finish his/her 10 posts within 6 days.

@rambabu- why this contest eliminate other threads? You can write in any number of threads apart from your 2 posts a day in your own contest thread.

Let's begin with one  for one member each for time being. Later on we can discuss about it and go for similar ideas!

Yes. . Sunil. Please take the trouble of showing a Typical thread. This will help a lot for the members like me. Cheers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.