The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ Sunil, I am starting my monologue now and will also make sure that everybody knows about it by calling it Contest Thread - and then the title...Is that k?

@Usha Go ahead- that is certainly OKAY Post it under reward and contest category

@Rambabu I hope you will reach to a decision soon before the time runs out

Sunil, I cant find the reward and contest category ..

Never mind, let it be as it is

Right. Now I'm prepared.

Sunil, either rambabu has not understood what the contest is about or simply cannot resist posting everywhere as is his habit.. He has posted already on my contest thread , please make the instructions clear so that he understands it well and starts his own thread ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Sunil, either rambabu has not understood what the contest is about or simply cannot resist posting everywhere as is his habit.. He has posted already on my contest thread , please make the instructions clear so that he understands it well and starts his own thread ..

That's a better solution. True. I might not have understood  the concept. Let the moderator decide and  If I err, I definitely need  a correction or deduct points.

Wow ths is nice...wud love to join...

But I guess there r ppl who still need more clarification... as I see the only contest thread in jeopardy

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That's a better solution. True. I might not have understood  the concept. Let the moderator decide and  If I err, I definitely need  a correction or deduct points.

Final chance to understand the rules for you

You start one of your own thread and post maximum 2 posts every day. You have Until Tuesday to complete your 10 posts. Do not post in others contest threads. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Divya wrote:

Wow ths is nice...wud love to join...

But I guess there r ppl who still need more clarification... as I see the only contest thread in jeopardy

Don't worry- I am here so no fear cop.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Final chance to understand the rules for you

You start one of your own thread and post maximum 2 posts every day. You have Until Tuesday to complete your 10 posts. Do not post in others contest threads. 

Welcome. I definitely follow the rules.

Thanks a lot Sunil for deleting all the unnecessary posts on my contest thread,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This idea is unique and I will definitely participate in it. Well, suppose I start today and by chance I miss to post tomorrow then hopefully I can continue it next day, right.

shampasaid

@suni51 I have another question to ask. As I went through @usha manohar's contest post I felt the need to ask you this question. While starting a topic we are supposed to add a description so once we start a thread in that way then do we have the chance to write two more posts or only one.

Another is, should we have to follow one track either for or against or we have the right to counter our own viewpoint?    

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.