The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@suni51 I have a suggestion to make regarding the contest thread. After the result, will it be possible to open the thread for others to opine? I think it will make some good threads where users can interact with valuable points. It's just a request, hope you don't mind!  

shampasaid

@Shampa Sadhya A nice suggestion I must admit- I will definitely keep them open for further discussion once the result is declared.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

I too feel it is a good suggestion by Shampa.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Usha- Only those threads which complete their quota or worth keeping up will remain open rest will be either closed or deleted. 

suni51 wrote:

Usha- Only those threads which complete their quota or worth keeping up will remain open rest will be either closed or deleted. 

Fair enough sunil..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I agree, not all threads would be interesting enough for others to continue the discussion. There are those ready and willing to comment on all threads, but would not be worth the while for other readers! LOL :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree, not all threads would be interesting enough for others to continue the discussion. There are those ready and willing to comment on all threads, but would not be worth the while for other readers! LOL :)

I wonder if there is any anti dote to this particular disease where some feel the need to respond to every post without having anything to contribute ...LOLanguished.png

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I wonder if there is any anti dote to this particular disease where some feel the need to respond to every post without having anything to contribute ...LOLanguished.png

Its incurable, sorry, no antidote for this disease. Sadly, one who affected with this disease does not suffer but others do !Lol :)

Save

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is a way to strop the practice of posting Threads that fail to evoke  any Interest. Quality should be given Highest Priority. Negative marking should be brought in to practice. A rule should be made to this extent..

There is already a provision of negative marking but no one wants to use it - the dislike button.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.