The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
6 years ago

You know, this problem was plaguing me. I will use this feature now. Thanks for this solution very recently I lost points only for this reason. I informed you. You suggested a change of Key Board. I changed the keyboard too.

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
6 years ago
rambabu wrote:

There is a way to strop the practice of posting Threads that fail to evoke  any Interest. Quality should be given Highest Priority. Negative marking should be brought in to practice. A rule should be made to this extent..

Regarding the threads that fail to evoke any interest , you lead all the way...

https://www.boddunan.com/forum/topics.html?filter_unanswered=1&limit=20&limitstart=0

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
6 years ago

Then definitely, my points should be deducted. This is what I was saying An effective rule should be framed.

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
6 years ago
rambabu wrote:

You know, this problem was plaguing me. I will use this feature now. Thanks for this solution very recently I lost points only for this reason. I informed you. You suggested a change of Key Board. I changed the keyboard too.

There is always a reaction for every action so be careful because intensity of reaction could be even harsher :) 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shampa Sadhya
Platinum Mate
56 1.65k 11.2k
6 years ago
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Usha- Only those threads which complete their quota or worth keeping up will remain open rest will be either closed or deleted. 

Fair enough sunil..

That's absolutely fine.

shampasaid

rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
6 years ago
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is always a reaction for every action so be careful because intensity of reaction could be even harsher :) 

Definitely. I'm always careful in this regard. You know me well. With my long association with this site, I know what to be done and what not.

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
6 years ago
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Definitely. I'm always careful in this regard. You know me well. With my long association with this site, I know what to be done and what not.

Good for you and good for this site

rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
6 years ago
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Good for you and good for this site

I always believed in resorting to  Disciplined ways to earn money. It were you who introduced to this site.Several times, I used to consult you pertaining to House rules. Unfair means land anybody in troubles.

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
6 years ago

Let's stay with contest related topics in this thread please. I shall have to delete all unconcerned posts from this thread to keep this one clean. Thanks for understanding my point.

rambabu
Perandor
1.49k 32k 218.8k
6 years ago

Thank you Sunil this is positive and constructive measure.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.