The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala Idea which is given by Alam wont be no controversey the people who are actively participated can win DFAA daily. SO the participation will increase because of increase in sharing of Award.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sarala Idea which is given by Alam wont be no controversey the people who are actively participated can win DFAA daily. SO the participation will increase because of increase in sharing of Award.

The best active users get weekly member of the week award on and also monthly revenue share based on points. DFAA should be exclusively on quality of posts and the response received by these. If quantity alone is criteria, the award may be computer generated like weekly award and monthly share. Moreover, in that case the award is superfluous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

very good suggestion given by alam, sandhya and sasi. Now admin has to decision. Let the same idea post on suggestion box also.

Vinu
All perform hard work on boddunan but only one or two get reward this is not good.all get something for their hard work.In my opinion there is a another idea for that.Person who in not nominated for cash they must give some good amount of points on the basic of no. of post and quality of post.these points help him to get cash in final revenue sharing award.
All perform hard work on boddunan but only one or two get reward this is not good.all get something for their hard work.In my opinion there is a another idea for that.Person who in not nominated for cash they must give some good amount of points on the basic of no. of post and quality of post.these points help him to get cash in final revenue sharing award.

There are five points for every post. There are member of week awards based on points. There is also one revenue share for 1000 points every month. So, there is nothing to grudge. The DFAA must be for genuine 'forum activation' as the award is called Forum activation award. The meaning of activation should be very clear. Thus a deserving post for the reward is one that makes the otherwise inactive forum active and vibrant by creating interest of members

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think the it is good to see the quality of post of members who have the maximum no. of posts and then the award should be given...........

smriti
What is daily forum activator award for last week I think Ranark is on leave these days.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

There are five points for every post. There are member of week awards based on points. There is also one revenue share for 1000 points every month. So, there is nothing to grudge. The DFAA must be for genuine 'forum activation' as the award is called Forum activation award. The meaning of activation should be very clear. Thus a deserving post for the reward is one that makes the otherwise inactive forum active and vibrant by creating interest of members
Well said Gulshan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ronark, I appreciate your commitment and hardwork during all these days.

Guys, it is sad that the motivation behind starting this award goes for a toss. I personally feel that this award is hampering the enthusiasm rather than improving the forum momentum.

I wish all members respect the moderator decision, if not personally contact him with reasons. If that is not solved, you are always welcome to contact admin/support team.

However this is going to be going nowhere unless certain anomalies gets corrected. For now I feel there is no point in continuing with this award, at least for some time till we found a better way of giving award or starting altogether a new contest. I do not want to make the forum deactivated with unnecessary causes.

I am locking this thread and starting a new thread to discuss about the future of this award. Your feedback is important and appreciate your comments.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.