Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani, they are enabled now, you can go ahead and submit links!!

You can use them in non-Indian forums provided you are linking the relevant information in boddunan to those forums. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Rajani, they are enabled now, you can go ahead and submit links!!

You can use them in non-Indian forums provided you are linking the relevant information in boddunan to those forums. :)[/quote]

Thank you kalyani for give me reply. :)
I have another doubt, in same site how many link can be given per day.If once we give 3 links in one site is there possibility to submit again the next day.

For example in yahoo question if i submit three or five links on a day can i again submit next day for some other question.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]I have another doubt, in same site how many link can be given per day.If once we give 3 links in one site is there possibility to submit again the next day.

For example in yahoo question if i submit three or five links on a day can i again submit next day for some other question.[/quote]

Only one boddunan link shall be posted on a page of other website. Even if you post multiple links in the same page, it is considered as one. You can submit max 5 such page urls of a website, say yahoo answers.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Rajani K wrote:
[quote]I have another doubt, in same site how many link can be given per day.If once we give 3 links in one site is there possibility to submit again the next day.

For example in yahoo question if i submit three or five links on a day can i again submit next day for some other question.[/quote]

Only one boddunan link shall be posted on a page of other website. Even if you post multiple links in the same page, it is considered as one. You can submit max 5 such page urls of a website, say yahoo answers.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply..it means i can visit same site everyday for posting links..which shouldnt exceed 5.. :)
If we post 5 links on different pages of a site on a particular day... can we again submit on other 5 pages of the same site on the next day... ??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
maverick,

if you post here some approved weblinks posted on different sites...then it will be easier for the newer members to clearly know about it.......

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I think there should be proper guideline so less rejection will made. I loss interest due to more rejection without any reason.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.