The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Boddunan.com has introduced many programs by which you are earning money and is adding many new programs in its kitty. Now it is coming up with the revolutionary idea of sharing its revenue with the active members. Yes, it is true. From November 1st 2009, you are going to earn money indirectly by being active on boddunan.com and whats more? The program is combined with all new boddunan points system. It would be a double bonanza for you to be active on boddunan. Continue reading this post to learn more information.

• Boddunan is going to share 25% of its revenues with the active members of the site.
  • Every month we select the active and eligible members who crossed the points threshold limit and share the revenue as per the points they earned.
  • The active members will be decided every month based on the number of points they earn in that month only. Please note that we do not consider cash credits for this.
  • The minimum points needed to be considered as active member is 2000 and out which 20 points shall be coming from daily login activity. That is user needs to login at least 20 days in a month.
  • The revenue will be shared as per the points the member earns. For every 2000 points one share will be given. So if a member earns 4000 points in a month, he will get 2 shares of the month's revenue share.
  • All the points earned will be added to the member's account and are part of his/her points account, and they can be used in ranking the members and selecting the premiere members for any future programs.
  • All the points earned till now will be moved in to the new points system based on the table mentioned at the end of this post.
  • The boddunan admin's decision of selecting the active members is final and no queries entertained in this matter.
  • The amount earned by boddunan is published every month on forums. Please check out forums for regular updates.
  • As long as the revenues are increasing, the member's share also increases. The more number of members added to the site, the more page views records, the more the activity and the same with the revenues.
  • We do not encourage any member to visit our advertisers without any interest in their products. Also we are going to shift our advertising to the fixed price per displaying ads. So there will be no effect on clicking the ads without the interest in them.
  • All the revenues accumulated will be updated at every month and we will try to provide the necessary proofs as well, if our advertisers permits it.
  • We encourage the members to submit self written and fresh content that is not submitted anywhere. Since our advertisers will look for the fresh content, it is the only way for us to get the new advertisers.
  • Another requirement is he needs to earn atleast 10 points in a day for at least 20 days. So earning 2000 points in a month is not sufficient to be considered as an active member.

Click here to know more about the points system on boddunan.

I wish you all the best and be active on boddunan and earn more money.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya.. this is really good news. this will improve the quality and also increase the members to signup.. thanks sir
Thank you said by: sathish, Arnab Banerjee
This looks pretty good. I had thought that why Boddunan has not implemented its revenue sharing system yet.

Here comes the Solution.

Thanks and regards,
S Rajalakshmi
I Blog @
Thank you said by: raviranjan kumar
Very good.The point system was like giving marks in LKG classes.This change is very very welcome.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
very good criteria...

so,boddunan has finalised the revenue sharing ...

Then, which advertiser is going to replace adsense from nov 1 ... ??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
We have approved by couple of advertisers, one is clicksor and the other is bidvertiser. We will test bidvertiser initially and if does not perform well, we will switch to clicksor.

Please note that we are already using clicksor for popunder and interestial(full page) ads. However, we did not switched to it completely.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The revenue sharing scheme is unique. Apart from earning, the members will get more attachment with the site. This will give a sense of partnership in the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a wonderful program. No other site implemented like this revenue sharing program

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
The change in the revenue sharing seems very good and appealing .Hope this website prospers well and provides this excellent platform for writers ever.
I think bidvertiser is a low paying ad.. also check the credibility of advertiser.. whether they give prompt payment or not....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I got payment once on my blog. However, they have very less number of advertisers on their network. Hence we decided to use Adbrite ads.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.