The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion Bidvertiser ids better than adbrite .Advantages of bidvertiser is we can select which ads need to show on our site..

I triend both of them but failed.......
Bidvertiser didnt pay after i made $10 minimum payout they canceled my account...... In adbrite my earning is only $2.06 .I think its long time take me to get $100 minimum payout and then i stoped adbrite also

Now i am doing simple advertising. I dont know they pays or not but its the first affiliate web site in the internet world. Ebay and amazon and other sites are created using this site technique........

They pay $80 per free adult sign up... Minimum payout $50 , pay every week...........

I want to try this site........BUT NO TIME.......

I will try this site soon and if they pays i will share it here.....
It will definitely increase the number of Active Members, Active participation....
Nice Program...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
great initiative, hope it improves the activity of users, to read and comment also

*Imagination encircles the world *
azoomer,

which is that site.. we also will look at it...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Its Nov 1 and i'm still seeing google ads and also there is no official announcement of starting of revenue sharing from today ... why ... ??

Thank you said by: Vivian Sudhir
We are having few issues which should get resolved. It will be done in another couple of hours.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i am also waiting for the revenue sharing program to come.
Hi All,

We would like to announce that the new system is active from today and all the points awarded till now have been moved into the new points system.

Please see the first post of this topic to know how much points awarded to each activity.

Be active and share boddunan revenue. All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: akhil s kumar
As we need 300 points per month to be selected as an active member, my suggestion is that add an option to My page to know the point we gained in that month...

Yes. We are adding that page to know who are at the top in list. However, all points will be reviewed before announcing the final list.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.