The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, some people are spamming like that.
and forums creates new pages in the site and this will lead to good revenue to the website and that revenue is shared to us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sunil, when people more actively participating on forum our revenue share also increases. So, we need to be active on forum to earn lot of money as well as knowledge:):-D

Vinu
Sunil, when people more actively participating on forum our revenue share also increases. So, we need to be active on forum to earn lot of money as well as knowledge:):-D

That's absolutely right we should remain active to increase revenue shares and to gain knowledge by discussiing. :)
Revenue sharing directly with members is a unique and excellent feature of boddunan. Certainly good for members
[quote]
Revenue sharing directly with members is a unique and excellent feature of boddunan. Certainly good for members[/quote]
Yes this is right.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Revenue sharing directly with members is a unique and excellent feature of boddunan. Certainly good for members

Actually this keeps members busy in a competitive way, money is not the main thing as I do not know yet about it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

GOOD WEB SITE.. IN STEAD OF WASTING TIME IN FACE BOOK.. ALL STUDENTS MUST USE THIS SITE..
i am new user.... this is ver instresting
Yes,this is indeed very interesting.Do contribute here and get lots of cash credits.

Want to make each day Accountable

i am new user.... this is ver instresting

Welcome to Buddunan hope you find it more interesting but you need to be active in the forums to interact with people over here. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.