The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can view each and every activity under My Account page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think the change in the points will make the users to stay for more time online :)
To me the new changes felt that some members are running behind points.So the replies get posted in forums are found to be entirely different from the discussion.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]To me the new changes felt that some members are running behind points.So the replies get posted in forums are found to be entirely different from the discussion.[/quote]
All such posts are getting deleted if they do not have any importance in the discussion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

advice: users need not keep thinking of the old point systems.
that makes everyone back-dropped... this is kinda sporty...ain't it?
Mr.Maverick,

"All such posts are getting deleted if they do not have any importance in the discussion."

What about the points earned from that replies ? I had found a lot of such replies while reading the discussions.If we have nothing to say on the ongoing discussion better to leave it without saying anything.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
When a reply is deleted, corresponding points also get deleted.

very good criteria...

so,boddunan has finalised the revenue sharing ...

Then, which advertiser is going to replace adsense from nov 1 ... ??
hi how its working
:) hello,this is my first visit to this site and i am so impressed by its first impression its a very good work being done by you all .....my best wishesh are always with you....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.