Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Sayantan! It's a pleasure welcoming you! As to your query I would add that articles do earn points as well as cash.Please go through our article base.
Welcome Sayantan..hope to see some good contribution from you.Yes article do have points and cash credits upto Rs.100..You can also view review section as there also you can submit.

If any queries you can ask any members here.. :)
interesting.. pointing system.
@Gaurav

Welcome to Boddunan forum! Hope to see more posts and your active participation in its activities!
its really marvoulus things given to us by boddunan because no other website till now is providing such an huge paying service.......
Thanks for your useful information. This will encourage all new members and existing members.

psenthil
This is a great information for me and i have to collect 25 points as my birthday is just approaching on nov 18....
It would be very hard indeed to score 10000 points here. By the way, how much can I expect to earn on average if I can give 5 hours daily ?
Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]It would be very hard indeed to score 10000 points here. By the way, how much can I expect to earn on average if I can give 5 hours daily ?[/quote]

It is not difficult to score 10,000 points. many have scored. The pace of scoring depends on time you devote and your speed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

any way i like this forum. i reaky was looking for something like this. this site is very good and make money easily. very good. Nice to see this forum
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.