Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice to hear about this contest. This will encourage the members to work hard and share their knowledge.
Its really awesome...
I really thanks to you by making very good acceptable rules as well.

User has to read entire article/poll to comment it and at the same time, time delay before you vote...Nice thought...

Its gonnna be entertain members by rewards,cash prizes at the same time, they will go through the articles, which the posted member had put lot of effort on his/her article, which is really gonna help to them by this contest...

Appreciated Boddunan moderators thought..... All the best for Members as well...

--ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
Mr.Maverick,

I felt it really.As told on weekdays there may be high participation.But yesterday till my log out at 3:30PM(IST) the forums were like graveyards.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
May be because of the new contests. It will happen initially but there are more contests on forums. So in long term forums will be the target location for anyone.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok.Now the new contest "Daily top commenter".Whether it counts the number of comments or quality of comment?In guidelines you says comment like "Thank you" or other are not accepted.

Also in howmany days will the result be published?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Count as well as count, both will be counted. The results will be published in few hours.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i like Boddunan Very much...........Super Contest ..........
a.) Can a particular member receive both the awards on a given day?

b.) Is there any restriction on the number of times a particular member can receive THIS award in a MONTH ?
No restrictions. Anyone can win any number of times.

very nice steps by the moderator to motivate people make more and more money
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.