Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Deepti

ICSe have full freedom to managed their own syallabus..even they have freedom to select any book from the market on a syallbus for their student...And they do update their syallabus year one or two year..
Vijay,

ICSE syllabus would be revised every 7 years.. and would include all the latest subjects.

I am from CBSE, till my 6th. And after coming to ICSE in my 7th, I felt very difficult to mingle with the subject. I have faced this problem by myself.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
My support is for CBSC board if I must select option from given GD if not then I would like to go for UP board. Its best choice and have good value and nice course.
To get good result in engineering Entrance lot of student prefer UP board because it contain relevant course material and teaching standard.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

:)

I would like to go with the AP ICSE syllabus. This syllabus is very nice and has been updated always with the latest curriculum.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Here what I have to say is a different opinion.Education is to develop a man.It is to culture a man.Unfortunately in both the above syllabus I could find some broiler chicken like students.They are fed from time to time and intake all that given.So they will grow very fast and will lose all more faster.It does not produce a real man.It does not fulfill the purpose of education.

You can see this difference when a student falls suddenly in a bus stop.An ICSE student may not mind it at all as the fallen student is strange to him.The CBSE student may look as the fallen one is a student.The state syllabus student will ran to him and will take care of him.Why these difference in behaviour.It is nothing but the product of education itself.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
HiAll,

I would go with the statement that ICSE is of better quality that the other two.

ICSE has centrally managed syllabus, therefore even the teachers are supposed to be good and well-educated. Also, it can be said to focus onmt he all-round-development of the student. Firstly it has more of practical papers also. And it has 3 separate papers in science, namely physics, chem and bio, it helps the students to appreciate to all the branches science, even though they do not persue it in future. For students who want to get into the science stream, it help them prepare from 8 or 9 std. as studying in that age will help them learn the basics faster. It also focuses on literature, english language (which is needed nowadays). Hence, for students keen on taking professional courses, ICSE is more suited thatn CBSE or SSC

As CBSE is more liberal, students tend to be less focussed on studies. Also, the board has recently announced that class 10 exams may be scrapped(even class 9), this will again imapact the student's utilisation of his/her time for studies.

SSC being a state syllabus, could be uncertain to some extent in terms of the quality of teaching, apart from the recognition of the syllabus.
I would totally agree with Abid.
The educational system in the recent times requires no intelligence and knowledge. The educational system has become so poor that the mugging candidate would be benefited all the time.
For a real student, any system would be helpful as the real student would grasp all the essence of education.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I do agree with Abid and Deepti.

A real student will grasp knowledge from any where no matter which school he is in..

But here we are discussing the "Quality of education in School" and not the "Quality of Students" studing in school.

So if Quality of education is good in the school and the commitee of school look that student do not mugg-up the thing..it will be great.

Acoording to me ICSE always ensure this and look that overall development of students would be done
Thats true Vijay. And the real students will also be produced by good teachers from a good qualified institute too.

And again, when a student want to have a private tution, it would be very difficult to find a tutor for CBSE syllabus. This is very common problem that would be faced by the parents...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I too agree with Vijay..that overall development of child is more(all-round devp. as I mentioned in my previous post) in ICSE.

Nowadays ICSE seems to getting more popular than CBSE, though has a more scientific approach than ICSE, supposedly prepares the student for the management field and develops managerial thinking.

Also, pass marks in CBSE is lesser than ICSE(only about 35%). This also makes the students taking their studies lightly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.