Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Up to my knowledge..state board never look for overall development of student..they never encourage student to participate in any thing(sports,article,presentation..etc).
If student come to teacher than only they will tell him/her about the oppurtunity.
[quote]
Up to my knowledge..state board never look for overall development of student..they never encourage student to participate in any thing(sports,article,presentation..etc).
If student come to teacher than only they will tell him/her about the oppurtunity.[/quote]

Yes.. SSC is relatively easier and stress-free, but would be comparitively of lesser help in the future.Also, I suppose there is more stress on languages, including regional ones.

Also, in ICSE, it has included environmental education as one of the subjects(thus creating an awareness of the environment among students), and also there are optional subjects like cookery/needlework/computers etc.
    vijay wrote:
    [quote]Up to my knowledge..state board never look for overall development of student..they never encourage student to participate in any thing(sports,article,presentation..etc).
    If student come to teacher than only they will tell him/her about the oppurtunity.[/quote]

I don't agree with this.I was in pure local state board school.I had been participating in various competition representing the school since 4th standard.

CBSE school also does the same which I knew since my daughter is studying in such school.

@Sridevi,

In CBSE also from 6th standard onwards there is Physics,Chemistry,Biology etc.But I don't think it is as deep in ICSE.Studying all thing in an earlier class is cannot be counted as a quality of system.Students of different age has different grasping and understanding abilities.So syllabus should be like that.Will you say it good if a first standard student gets a tenth standard material to study in another syllabus oriented system?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
    Vijay -- I too disagree with this!!!!

To my knowledge, both CBSE and ICSE have extra curricular activities also. This totally depends on the school standards.

Nothing related to the educational board.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
    Deepti.
    [quote]In CBSE also from 6th standard onwards there is Physics,Chemistry,Biology etc.But I don't think it is as deep in ICSE.[/quote]
    Ok.. then I think there is only a single science paper for CBSE till 10th. Even for practicals, it is lesser marks than ICSE(all 3 subjects together).

Even though I agree that it is rediculous if "first standard student gets a tenth standard material", I think that it is wise to prepare the student for facing things from a slightly earler age. So, in that aspect ICSE is better than CBSE.

Also, for SSC as there are no practicals at all , so he/she would not getting the practical knowledge..till 11th class.
    Yes Sridevi.... Till 10th, a ICSE student has only theoretical Knowledge. From his Intermediate, he would have practical classes. This is somewhat a drawback in ICSE :)
    But the syllable pattern would be excellent. Hope Boddunan team could suggest this to ICSE for the better educational sytem...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
    Deepti.
    Hi Deepti.. the practicals from Intermediate(11) is for SSC..not ICSE.

So, i think ICSE is better till 10, and for 11 and 12, CBSE(first preference for travelling students) or state(inter) is a good option..
    Sridevi,

SSC (Secondary School Certificate) is given for Tenth. Tenth Examination is referred to as SSC.
    Intermediate is different from Tenth(X). It is not called as SSC :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
    Deepti.
    Hello Members,

Due to my busy schedule there was a little bit delay in the announcement of results and I am sorry for that. Here are the results of the GD,

Winner: Sridevi
    Runner: vijay

Members eligible for bonus points are

Abid Areacode
    Sridevi
    vijay
    Deepti

My hearty congratulations to everyone.
    Congratulations winners vijay and sridevi ,

and congratulations to all the points winners!
    You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.