Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah number of participants Increased..,
Last week about 5 members i am not very sure.
But this week there are about 9 members.

1. Sajeetharan
2. Sunny Singh
3. Amit Warakari
4. Sudha
5. Kalyani Nandurkar
6. aparajiyha
7. Jasmeet singh
8. Sumanth
9. Natraj
My very first post in the site is contributed to this thread only...A very grand welcome for me...

Wish me good luck guys.... :) ;)
Am Happy sumanth!

wish you all the best for winning this contest sumanth....!
Thank you very much Sajeetharan....but i m not onto the award...i am just in starting stage....others r posting very good posts :unsure: ;)
I think now the poll should be aired as its Monday & we already have 9 participants....

@ sajeetharan
I think we should have a closing date for the poll & winners to declared after that date..
Because for 1st week you declared 2 people as winner, but the poll now shows 3 people with max(5) votes...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Yes you are right...i will see on that. thanks for the suggestion amit.
Sajeetharan have you posted the poll.. :P
Sajeetharan,
I think the avatar should also be the photo taken by the member.Else some minus points required.I will post mine tomorrow.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid today is the last day so you are not supposed to post tomorrow.

Rules for this contest are here!
www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discu...picture-contest.html
I think the participation is more this time..Sorry for the late i have problem with my hand and still its hurt...so couldnt come :(
According to Abid requests i am posting orignal.
Previously i posted a thread to creat a contest of original pictures but Maverick said it is not possible to know the difference between orinigal and copied one...SO ABid there is no hope to see original one..However I am sharing one original picture taken by me..

Here is the link Abid of the discussion
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/9-suggestion-box/38019-suggestion-to-put-some-photo-contest.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.