Hi All,

Welcome back again on winners announcement.

This week, no member who asked questions have selected answers as accepted :( may be waiting for more answers :) .

Anyway, based on the answers quality (self written, depth of subject, understanding, details etc), the winners are selected.

Winner: Gulshan Kumar (50 cash credits)
Runner: Rajani K (25 cash credits)
Special Appreciation: Sajeetharan (25 cash credits)

Congratulations to you all and wish you all the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick if u could tell us, which answers won the awards, it would be of great help for others also to try and answer in better quality.
Yes nataraj! you are right!

congratulations to all the winners!! hope there will be more participation next week
Congratulations all three of you,Hope you get more awards.....
Natraj,

All answers submitted during review period are considered.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulations to all the winners! :) :) :)

Maverick, there is a problem with accepting answers! When I click on the button Accept this answer, I get a message saying "You do not have enough rights to perform this operation". I think same problem is being faced by many, as mentioned by Gulshan in earlier thread!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh! then how the best answerers were selected? i have not noticed because i have not posted even a single question there. will post this week.
sajee, obviously the content of the answers were considered!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulations to the winners.I also got the message what Kalyani pointed out.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Congrat's to Gulshan Kumar , Rajani K, Sajeetharan for first winner.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I am again and again..Thanks friends..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.