Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My Caption:

"Accept my flower, otherwise i will fall in your love"
hahahaha nice picture i liked

My silly caption is

Come down baby fast otherwise your brother will kill you on the name of Hounour killing.
This is my caption
"Run away bride. Let me hold him.This is his second innings."
cute picture. Definition of Love and friendship is explained in one single photo.

My caption would be :

"Be careful while proposing to her my friend. Getting success in love is not so easy :)"
I believe that anyone can fall in love with each other. It hardly matters how it just look like, or what it is? Therefore, My Caption is -
"Love is blind.So,everything is possible in love."
My entry for the contest:

"Love builds bridges where there are none, and friendship helps build that bridge even stronger." :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My Caption:

" I may not love you,but our friendship will live forever"

Want to make each day Accountable

The entries to this contest are closed. Please wait for the results. The same will be announced soon.

Aastha Gupta
i'm eager to know who is winner !! :)

please declare the result soon!!
Hello Guys,

I hope all you guys find this a really interesting contest. Well, it was really good contest. Participation was good.

In my opinion, this picture is a real symbol of love and friendship, according to me: There is always a true friendship behind every successful love relation.

The winners of this contest are:

Winner: Sudha
Caption: "First love is little bit foolish with lot of curiosity"

Runner: Kalyani
Caption: "Love builds bridges where there are none, and friendship helps build that bridge even stronger"

Congratulations Sudha and Kalyani!!

15 points winners are:
Kalyani, Sudha, Lohit Seth, Abid Areacode,Vijay(vijay_u), Nataraj, Meean, cool boy, Rajani K, Sajeetharan, Sunny Singh, Jasmeet Singh, Chetana Hegde, Devyani Sarkar, Ronark, nagalakshmi.karunanidhi
17-20100829.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.