Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello All

The pic is really good and conveys a useful message on education system.
Hmm..not a real good response..only 5 entries are there..
Harshil's entry is invalid for placing two captions at the same time.
Kavita and Priya wrote the caption after the time is over..

According to me there is no winner as there is no competition.
Give me the feedback, it can be extended to next week, so that winners can be decided.

Or, I should stop it here with no winners and announcing new contest tomorrow.

Aastha Gupta
Thanks for the clue that this picture conveys a good message on education system.So, if the contest is taken forward contestants will start thinking in that angle.

But the previous five participants will lose their chance. :(
Hello Aastha,

You said That my entry was late, but i posted it on 23rd....
Last time i missed the chance and didn't post but this time it was in time... Please look into this issue of mine...
Oh!!! :(
I think there are 4 posts in the time... :dry:

Aastha, if the same picture would continue for the next week, will the posts of Kavita and Priya are valid???

Then I would be with you... Go ahead and announce that this contest has been extended for the week ahead... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Aastha, declare the winners for this week. Otherwise the 4 members (including me) has no use in participating in this contest for the week(20 sep-25 sep).

Please reconsider for performance and participation in this contest. Take a good decision.

Vijay U
sorry guys as i was busy with exams i couldnt participate in this caption writing contest.. :(
Aastha,Is the contest extended to this week too? :) :) :) :) :)
Hello All

This contest is now extended for this week too. Those who have submitted their caption will be considered.

Priya and Kavita are also eligible.

Submit your captions by Saturday midnight.

Thanks

Aastha Gupta
this is my caption "KNOWN IS A DROP, UNKNOWN IS AN OCEAN."
Thats nice Aastha... Thanks for the good initiative.. :)

This would encourage more participants.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.