The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Well, i am not able to submit question in crossword section. When i am clicking on 'submit the question' section, the section is not opening.
Please help me ,what i can do. [/quote]

Seems like some problem with your connection! Try emptying the cache on your system, refresh and then try again! It should work.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]@Maverick,
How you are going to keep in track of the questions that are repeated?.Because In polls section I see lot of polls are repeated.[/quote]

As you are seeing, all questions are manually approved.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Here is the status (published questions) as on 18 Nov 2010)
qns ----- category
5 ------- Technology
2 ------- Brain Teasers
4 ------- People
5 ------- Sports
4 ------- Movies
5 ------- Celebrities
4 ------- Geography
28 ------ General

Total 57

We need more questions in all categories except General category.

ONLY 12 MORE DAYS LEFT FOR THE CASH CREDITS OFFER. Hurry up!!!

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The status can give us idea to submit which category..Thanks Maverick for updating..
Maverick, thank you giving category-wise data! It will help us submit questions based on respective categories where only few have been submitted!

OK, this updation was the needy one.Now we can post questions in other categories.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I have a suggestion to add one more category - Science and Environment.

I think it is a needed category where science related question separate from Technology can be submitted!

Can it be introduced, maverick?

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]I have a suggestion to add one more category - Science and Environment.

I think it is a needed category where science related question separate from Technology can be submitted!

Can it be introduced, maverick?[/quote]
Added.

Thanks maverick for giving us category wise data.............this would help us post us crossword questions category wise.......
Maverick wrote:

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have a suggestion to add one more category - Science and Environment.

Can it be introduced, maverick?

Added.[/quote]

Thanks for your prompt response and action!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.