The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please see first post of this topic for updated help contents.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Maverick,
This information is quite useful. I suggest to provide a 'help' button for the convenience of the users.
Thanks for the help maverick...... B)

Vijay U
Most of the quizzes submitted till now are having questions not completely written.

Ex: About sharukh
1. born in
2. has business with

etc..

Please note that the questions must be fully completed, as professional quiz. Please make sure to use capital letter for the first letter of each sentence.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Is there any limit on the number of quizzes one can give or is it unlimited?
Thanks for the update Maverick.. :)
The rules are very much clear. :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hey I tried it its fun thanks for introducing it Maverick its rocking. will be contributing soon.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Maverick I have a suggestion for this section. Also introduce some cash credits for answering the quiz rightly by the participants in a slab manner. For e.g 2 cash credits for every correct answer. This will increase participation in both ways. Hope all members like this suggestion and support it.

Jayen, it is not possible for that as it leads to misuse.

I dont know how it will lead to misuse but its fine after all its your site and such decisions are left to your discretion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.