The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
YA IT JUST ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS............. PRETTY INFORMATIVE AND GETS 20 POINTS FOR ATTEMPT
This is really good news lets me try.So that this time also i can be the member of the week by participating in quizzes.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Ashokkumar,

They are sub categories, you can view them by clicking main categories.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Everyone,

We have given some relaxation to the munimum 200 character requirement for initial quizzes submitted, however going forward you will only get cash credits if your quiz has valid description.

Also do not try to copy paste quizzes from other websites, otherwise ready to loose your account for lifetime. THIS IS STRICTLY FOLLOWED AND NO QUESTIONS ENTERTAINED.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The terms as conditions are updated with couple of requirements. Please go through them once again before posting.

Dear Maverick,
Actually I have no idea what to write in the description area for 200 words. :( :(Maximum I can write is round 100words :( . What is expected in that area? I couldn't extend the description without giving out the trivia details :(Could you give us an idea about how the description should be?

Another doubt I had was about the statement:
"3. An AVERAGE 15 questions shall be required across the quizzes you submit in order to get cash credits for more than 5 quizzes."
Does it mean that after the initial 5 quizzes we submit..that is from the 6th question onwards we need to put up 15 questions?I just wanted to clarify :)

PS:great initiative!! :)
O..I had another doubt too....say I posted a quiz..then I felt like I could have added more questions...am I allowed to create another question like a part2 or something?
:)
Shruthi,
I believe that the description should be of 200 characters also it should be a valid one. :) :)
Also,there is an option to edit the questions created by you.But I have not tried it yet as i have problem in creating new quiz. :( :(
hey nagalakshmi...thnx for the info :kiss: ...if you are having a prob creatin the quiz mabbe tis coz u r using chrome...even i had the problem...then i changed to mozilla and it worked like a charm :) ..try it out nah??...nd help me out wid ritin a long description ;) ..hehe..my skills are kinda horrific! :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.