Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that governement should pass a rule that the people should crack the crackers on the diwali only. if anyone crack others days they will be fined.

Actually i feel that in every family lkg of crackers only should be cracked.if this rule passes then there will be reduction pollution and sound pollution

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The way Deepawali is celebrated is age old tradition. We need not stick to such traditions as are harmful. Banning crackers is a right step. But this cannot be taken unilaterally by government hastily. But steps must be taken immediately in this direction. There is need to first generate an environment and public opinion against use of crackers on Deepawali. Let Deepeawli be a festival of lights and sweets sans crackers. These are more a nuisance than pleasure. These make sound and air pollution and play havoc with peoples' health. The loud sound of these crackers deafen the children and aged. These also result in fire accidents.

One year will suffice to make public opinion against us

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Recently they have introduced celebrating diwali in computer. Through this there will be no air pollution and sound pollution. but very less people implemented that

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

crackers make the night of diwali wonderful. The noise of crackers in houses make the home members feel like a special day.It increases the happiness of home. because whom have a special occasion on diwali they burst more crackers like if a son comes to home after long time as he lives abroad and comes to home to celebrate diwali then his family members enjoy this by bursting crackers.
crackers make the night of diwali wonderful. The noise of crackers in houses make the home members feel like a special day.It increases the happiness of home. because whom have a special occasion on diwali they burst more crackers like if a son comes to home after long time as he lives abroad and comes to home to celebrate diwali then his family members enjoy this by bursting crackers.

It goes without saying that crackers bring joy. In fact, whatever we do enjoys. even consumption of wine, gambling and abusive language bring joy.

However, we need to restrict such joyful activities that bring misery in form of noise and air pollution, fire mishaps, deafening etc. We need to refine the way we enjoy. Making public opinion against crackers and fire arms with ultimate object to ban these is of paramount importance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

enjoy doesn;t always means that using alcohol and using abusive words for others . it is the sympton of cheap people not applied for all.I am just trying to make understand that crackers are one of the part of enjoying diwali . i agree that it creates pollution . I know crackers create a huge and mixed pollution of sound and air. sometimes it harms to the clothes also if they are not used carefully.
Well the topic is really interesting and definitely need a look, I have even researched the Internet to know the composition of the Fireworks and sparkles, which are the main crackers, generally used in Diwali.

First I want to say that is the ban only solution for anything, if it is not according to our need. If we keep on banning things the world will not have anything left, in that case nuclear bomb or Atom bomb should have been banned by now. And we all know that fuel used for driving car is most polluted one, but still we are using if for our personal benefits, though we know it is not environment friendly. Some people hear are concerned about poor child labor, but can they guarantee that, after ban on crackers they would not be any child labor. No one can ensure as we know that poor children have always been the target to earn money in easy way, irrespective of the risks associated with the task.

And in case of fire accidents caused during Diwali, it is simple negligence and by not following rules. Indians should first know that rules are for there safety only and following it is good rather than breaking it, as usual. To stop noise pollution there is only one way, just fire, crackers at a open ground rather than in residential areas. And after 11.30 PM the crackers should not be strictly allowed to be fired. Even cops has to take strict action if that rule is not followed.
Regarding this topic my answer is simply NO.

A complete ban is not the solution. And with the increase in prices of the crackers, people now-a-days are not showing interest too. Crackers are not only used for Diwali, as according to my knowledge even for celebrating New year, winning a tournament, Olympics opening ceremony and many more. But still we think Diwali is the festival were crackers are creating havoc. The main reason for lighting diyas and firing cracker in Diwali is to remove the evil from this world and it completely depends on sentiment, whether to believe it or not. So, there is no need to hurt or put a complete ban on someones belief/sentiment.

The chemical composition of the Sparkler (mostly used crackers) is fuel, oxidizer, binder and iron/steel power. And in fireworks aluminum, steel, magnesium dust, Zinc are used to create the sparks. Here in binder--> sugar or starch is used. For oxidizer--> potassium nitrate is used commonly. And for fuel charcoal, sulfur or gun power is used. So, most of the chemicals except fuel, generally do not create smoke, which contain carbon monoxide(poisonous and not eco-friendly). The eco-friendly crackers can be one of the best solutions as suggested by @DEVYANI. Some, chemicals like magnesium is useful in killing dangerous virus and insects. Mosquitoes and flies can also be put away from that.
There should ban on the crackers because we all will have a lot of sound pollution on that day.

And little children will fear to the sounds of the crackers.

The old people who is having the heart attack will face a major problem of this highly sounded crackers.

On that day we will have lot of pollution created by us.

We must respect the tradition as well as the nature.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I also want to add that daily firing crackers without any occasion is to be banned but the tradition of burning crackers on auspicious days do not need ban. People should only follow the rules already imposed and government should give lincence only to eco-friendly crackers with less noise.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.