The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Seeing that there are so many who want to participate, I am extending this discussion further up to Monday, 16th January!

Come on guys! Jump In! The cats are waiting! :laugh: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

wow, thanks for the ups Kalyani :)

Surely cats are waiting!!!

Swetha Shenoy
[quote]wow, thanks for the ups Kalyani

Surely cats are waiting!!! [/quote]

Welcome, I too love cats! Meowww! :laugh:

it seems that the ladies at boddunan are more cat friendly than the guys. :laugh:
[quote]it seems that the ladies at boddunan are more cat friendly than the guys. [/quote]

Well, it is a well-known fact that all things feline attract all that are feminine! :)
dancing_2012-01-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4473]}
Well,Well! Who says that cats are carrying all before them! Wait! Wait!
Here comes the canine advocate!! But at the moment I am too engrossed in my love for them!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
haha nice one kalyani mam :laugh: ...
this discussion reminded me of one of my fav. cartoon shows as a child called cat-dog..it had a weird creature in it who was cat from one side and dog from the other.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Since the discussion has started again i would like to emphasize on a point that was not much elaborated..that is about guide dogs.
what do guide dogs do?..One of the most valuable jobs a dog can be trained for is to act as a guide-dog. These dogs are owned by blind people and lead the way when they want to go out. They are selected at the age of two years and it takes only 4-5 months to train them. they are trained to lead their blind master down a street so that he won't bump into other people or walk into building or lamp posts. As dogs are highly intelligent animals(much higher than cats), they can even help their masters safely in and out of buses and trains...
Now i wonder which blind cat lover would want a cat instead of a Dog. :P
My choice of a pet would always be a cat, cute and cuddly, they make a great substitute for a hot water bottle on a winter night. :laugh:

But seriously, who would not want a pet that takes care of its own looks and clean itself at least 50 times daily, unlike a dog that has to be bathed with great pains and efforts! also a cat does not need to be taken out for conducting its urgent business, a cat will go itself in a discreet corner, relieve itself and then cover up the mess with soil and come back with its tail sailing proudly!

Just more merits than demerits of keeping a cat, in my opinion!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4476]}

Nice decision taken about extension and seeing more valuable points.
000203BB_2012-01-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.