The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
kalyani ji i do agree with your words and i believe that there is something more beyond common sense and knowledge.but its also true that people come to know about this through practice only may be one of the way is meditation.

And as i have read that even in bible, jesus mentioned that- If you have faith as small as a seed also, then you can say to mountain move from here to there and it will move also..there is nothing impossible if you have faith and believe.

And i believe that supernatural powers do believe and people do have control over them because of all what happened with me as i mentioned earlier. But sometimes your mind doesnt believe on what your heart does as it needs a proof not a belief.

SEEING IS BELEIVING i follow it religiously. :)

Its really hard to believe on the things which i don't see.I know i have not seen GOD too and that is the reason i am not much inclined to GOD .I don't go to temples don't worship in front of statue/photo of GOD but i respect those who beleive on GOD. :)
i too have not seen god but i do believe in god.because if their is existence then it is because of the biggest power and that is almighty.

a funny fact that i even fight with god when he dont complete my wishes after practising and doing a lot hardwork and also if he makes my dear ones upset because of no reason and no crime..hehehe :)

a.s.
People believe god because they feel his presence. People believe super natural powers because they feel it and they know it. and they heard it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]I can not say whether any supernatural exists or not.I believe that some super power exists.No body can not see them but many believe it's existence.
I can ask whether God exists or not.WE can not see them.
In universe there is a super power by which we all exist and many unbelievable things are happening on Earth.WE hear many gossip also.
Once a devotee asked Swami Vivekananda whether go exists or not?
Swamiji requested him to bring a portrait of his ancient man of that family.He ordered to peak on that but the devotee denied.Swamiji asked him,"Have you seen him?"
The man replied no.
Then Swami said many things we could not see but this is a question of trust,you may believe or not.
This trust helps us to keep ourselves in track.We can keep ourselves cool,religious and social.
This trust helps us to go in future with the past experience.
[/quote]

We cannot trust than never has been seen, smelt, heard or otherwise known. There is no analogy between 'God' and 'ancestor'. We believe that which is reasonable. I might not have seen somebody or his children. So, I may believe him if he says that he has two children. Perhaps I may trust even if says that he has dozen children. But if he says that he is million children, I shall not believe him.

Trust is okay but not blind and irrational trust.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i too have not seen god but i do believe in god.because if their is existence then it is because of the biggest power and that is almighty.

a funny fact that i even fight with god when he dont complete my wishes after practising and doing a lot hardwork and also if he makes my dear ones upset because of no reason and no crime..hehehe :)

Really you are playing funny. You make prayer to God, whom you never saw, never met and he never confirmed that he would accept your request, Then you fight with him for no reason and there is no way he can listen or do anything for or against you.

yes gulshan ji but this is all because of the faith. and its true that i have fights with god,yes he didnt use to talk to me or fight with me but i do.i go infront of his idol and use to say such things like-"aap kabhi nahi sunte meri,theek hai kar liya na mujhe dukhi ab mai bhi tab tak aapki prayer ni karungi tab tak aapke aage sir ni jhukaungi jab tak aap mujhe meri khushi wapas na de..kya bigada hai maine aapka" and etc.. and no one believes this but he then upto some extent listens to me and when i get my happiness back i just simply stand infront of his idol and smile and thank you for testing my patience..hehehehe
Its quite funny but i really do so.. :laugh: :)

a.s.
And yes one more thing i wanted to add that as i said earlier that if you have faith and belief nothing is impossible. so again giving example of myself only-many a times it happens with me that i use to say something to my friends that this had happened without any refernce and even i didnt have any source of information but if it comes in my mind i used to tell them, that time they didnt believed on me but later on when it comes infront of everyone they use to say that how you come to know about it and im blank because i myself dont know how it comes in my mind and not only past but something i use to say that it will happen i bet on this, they dont believe but it happens and that i call the strong will power or the strong thinking or whatever.so its because of my faith only that when something that has came in my mind and im sticked to it, it happens. Now my friends even say that akanksha please for god sake kuch bura mat socha kar khaskar apne liye.

so thats not any power in me but thats a faith.and having believe on this that supernatural powers exists is also somewhere not wrong because on every good and bad that happens around us has somewhere influence of these powers whether in good terms or bad.

a.s.
Though it is totally personal matter but believing in God is not bad.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Though it is totally personal matter but believing in God is not bad.

Any belief is not good or bad by itself. So, mere belief in God is neither good nor bad. But if this results in any bad consequences, this is bad. Quite often, incidents like human or self sacrifice and other tantrik bizarre acts are done in name of God. Then, this becomes bad.

And yes one more thing i wanted to add that as i said earlier that if you have faith and belief nothing is impossible. so again giving example of myself only-many a times it happens with me that i use to say something to my friends that this had happened without any refernce and even i didnt have any source of information but if it comes in my mind i used to tell them, that time they didnt believed on me but later on when it comes infront of everyone they use to say that how you come to know about it and im blank because i myself dont know how it comes in my mind and not only past but something i use to say that it will happen i bet on this, they dont believe but it happens and that i call the strong will power or the strong thinking or whatever.so its because of my faith only that when something that has came in my mind and im sticked to it, it happens. Now my friends even say that akanksha please for god sake kuch bura mat socha kar khaskar apne liye.

so thats not any power in me but thats a faith.and having believe on this that supernatural powers exists is also somewhere not wrong because on every good and bad that happens around us has somewhere influence of these powers whether in good terms or bad.

Ok Angel i have a question in my mind if i believe and trust GOD and my faith is true can i meet Him?. :)

Yes to believe in God is Ok as He is almighty and why not as our parents have told us to bow our heads in front of God. :) But what about ghosts/evil spirits at least my parents never told me that they exist and we should affraid of them.What should i do then? :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.