The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes you are right gulshan ji. those who performs such things on the name of god is a crime. giving bali of animals and small childs is punishable act.and it is something done by suprstitions or some fake pandits.

a.s.
First of all we should understand that supernatural itself means that something which is beyond the reach of nature or doesnt exist physically. So we can only feel it or view it through our so called hidden senses.
If we believe the existence of god who is not viewable, there must be supernatural things too. Scientist havent found the real reason for death and the life, yet. So we dont have scientific reason for these things except considering it as superstitious things.
First of all we should understand that supernatural itself means that something which is beyond the reach of nature or doesnt exist physically. So we can only feel it or view it through our so called hidden senses.
If we believe the existence of god who is not viewable, there must be supernatural things too. Scientist havent found the real reason for death and the life.

We believe on God because our parents told us to believe on Him. :) :whistle: I don't believe on other super natural powers because they never told me to do so. :laugh:
If we believe the existence of god who is not viewable, there must be supernatural things too. Scientist havent found the real reason for death and the life.

We believe on God because our parents told us to believe on Him. :) :whistle: I don't believe on other super natural powers because they never told me to do so. :laugh:

Sanjeev, No one really said a child to follow his/her parents teachings or principles after birth. So it lies entirely on our thoughts. Some parent even dont teach their children that god exists. then in such condition what will they do?

Sanjeev, No one really said a child to follow his/her parents teachings or principles after birth. So it lies entirely on our thoughts. Some parent even dont teach their children that god exists. then in such condition what will they do?

Rajani, those who are atheist don't teach their children that God exists but when they grow up and see majority of people believe on God they think and do what they like at that stage.But people who believe on God always teach their kids to believe on God and still it depends on them what they do when they grow up. :)

Rajani, those who are atheist don't teach their children that God exists but when they grow up and see majority of people believe on God they think and do what they like at that stage.But people who believe on God always teach their kids to believe on God and still it depends on them what they do when they grow up. :)

Ya your right , even my parents beleive in God and they also though me to believe in God but sometimes after we grow, our own thoughts come into existence and we start exploring many things, like that some may know what their parents dont know. But however I understood your point, that evil things are less discussed by parents, inorder to avoid fear.

Ya your right , even my parents beleive in God and they also though me to believe in God but sometimes after we grow, our own thoughts come into existence and we start exploring many things, like that some may know what their parents dont know. But however I understood your point, that evil things are less discussed by parents, inorder to avoid fear.

People with independent thoughts are few. Most are just sheep with herd mentality. That is why a person born in Hindu, Muslim or christian family will mechanically and blindly follow what has been preached. This is just brain washing. There is no need to discuss with brain washed as they have no independent views.

However even if you have thoughts independent of what you have learned in your community, the thoughts and perceptions as received from forefathers remain in subconscious mind. These affect behavior.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

People with independent thoughts are few. Most are just sheep with herd mentality. That is why a person born in Hindu, Muslim or christian family will mechanically and blindly follow what has been preached. This is just brain washing. There is no need to discuss with brain washed as they have no independent views.

However even if you have thoughts independent of what you have learned in your community, the thoughts and perceptions as received from forefathers remain in subconscious mind. These affect behavior.

I partially agree with you as my parents are pure theist and they go to temples and keep fasts on special occassions but still i am not like them and seldom go to temples. :evil:

But thats true people are brain washed often and are supposed to follow what their parents and forefathers did. :)
If we believe the existence of god who is not viewable, there must be supernatural things too. Scientist havent found the real reason for death and the life, yet. So we dont have scientific reason for these things except considering it as superstitious things.

Nothing is supernatural as such. Nature includes everything in universe. In fact, human capability is limited. Everything is not in our knowledge. So what appears supernatural at a particular time becomes natural later when human knowledge increases. Possibly, what we consider supernatural or mysterious today, may be unfolded a few centuries after. However, the entire universe is unfathomable and there will always be mysteries. But these are because of limitation of human race.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nothing is supernatural as such. Nature includes everything in universe. In fact, human capability is limited. Everything is not in our knowledge. So what appears supernatural at a particular time becomes natural later when human knowledge increases. Possibly, what we consider supernatural or mysterious today, may be unfolded a few centuries after. However, the entire universe is unfathomable and there will always be mysteries. But these are because of limitation of human race.

That's right there are things which we human beings cannot feel/sense.Consider an example of a dog which can hear the ultrasounds too which are inaudible for the humans. :)

Similarly there must be other things too which we may have not seen or we cannot see but they may exist.It may take time for us to explore them and say that yes these exist till then people can't say it firmly if they exist or not. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.