The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Here is this week's topic for group discussion.

"Government Jobs vs Private Jobs. Which one is better?"

To know more about this contest Click Here

We are giving 50 points for all the members who post atleast 3 valid replies on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose of supporting the topic.

Wish you all the best and be creative, informative and be sportive in taking feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As per my point of view

Govt job has more security and income vs private job but disadvantage of Govt job is there may be less growth but if we get money then there is no problem.

6th pay commission still not implemented in private sectors so if I have offer from both sector for job then i will select Govt. Job first.

so Govt job is best in anyway.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think private jobs are much more better than Government jobs.
Jobs are always depend upon the ability and patience of the employee so it is not that Government jobs are always safe than Private.

In private jobs they pay the salary as per the work, they have intensive extra remunerations etc.
In Private jobs people are mostly young and the selection process is very good because they check the over all of a person but in government job they just got selected by his certificate and just a formality personal interview.
Thats the main reason for which tough selection means quality employee in the organization.

In private jobs senior authority listen to the advise and suggestion of junior employee for improvement but in Government job they have a fixed rule for a certain period and they do work as per that term.
But Time never wait for any one but Government officers work always with old mind set up
As i am a student of final year and i also wanted to do Govt. job because in Govt. job your future is secure for your whole life as compare to privates job.In privates job you work very hard to earn money but now a days price rises of all the commodity is very high and its very difficult for private worker to afford very much for commodity because he/she has to save money for his health problem in future.Here are some points of different between the importance of the govt. job and private job.

1)In govt. jobs worker has not much tension of his/her work in every department of govt. where as in private sector person has to do well in in his job to get promotion.

2)In govt job there is not much pressure from the boss on the worker where as in private job worker as to work according the what boss has said.

3)In govt job there is pension after retirement from his/her job which is at least a secure life for the person in old age where as there is no pension in private sector after retirement from his/her job.person has to do work after his retirement to run his/her life in old age.

4)now a days health is now source of problem in all the age groups.The worker of Govt sector gets full treatment money from the Govt. where as in private sector person has to treatment of his/her now money.

In my view its better for person to worker in govt sector then private sector.
Hi All,
I think both have their pros & cons..

But,
At the end I think, Govt Jobs are more better..
Reasons:
1>Security of Job,
2>Work pressure not that high,
3>Extra benefits like accommodation, PF, Pension etc
4>Its more reputed.
5>Easy to get Loan...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Private jobs in my view is good for students to start work as a part time in call centers and MNC to get some experience how to work under the bosses.Like now more younger generation is doing part time jobs in call centers and insurance company which is helping them to get job placement after their studies.
IN this view i feel private sector is better for students to work part time with studies to earn experience.
Like your are saying that govt sector is working with old mind and functions as compare to private sector because govt sector which has been established has not to show much where as private sector has to work hard then they will be able to establish them self in the market

AT the time of recessions most of the private sectors were cosed due to that lot of people get unemployed as at this point of view govt sector is better.
This time I am doing private job. I feel that Private job is not good as Govt. Job.

In Private Job

There are lot of work pressure
Time limit to complete work
Boss some times misuse u and divert your work also.
You can not feel freedom anytime.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes i am agree with you santosh i think there is also jealously factor in private sector i have seen and heard lot of jealously by the senior members in the private sector and also i feel that in private sector not much importance is given to ladies as compare to govt sector.I want to say that in private sector men are not so supporting to ladies then in private sector.
Santosh Kumar singh- You said sixth pay commission not implemented in private sector. In fact sixth pay commission is for central govt employees and central govt. pensioners. state governments also usually follow central govt pay commission recommendations. Private companies have nothing to do with central govt pay commission.
The pay scales in govt. are according to sanctioned scales and dearness allowance is revised every six month January and July. The govt employees also get medical and LTC facility. A pay commission is formed to revise pay every tenth year. The pay scales in private sector are not uniform. In unorganized sector, there are no hard and fast rules regarding pay. This is usually by negotiation.
A very promising and efficient person may rise more in private. But in govt service, a mediocre- neither excellent nor useless- is appropriate. The promotions are by seniority and everyone gets his increments and promotion according to rules and seniority.
I feel that one should increase his skill and appear in IAS and other central and state govt jobs as well as private. He may join any job he gets. If after joining govt. job, some body gets opportunity in private, he may well change his employer. There is no difficulty in quitting a job. The difficulty is in getting one.
On the whole, govt job is for mediocre and private mainly multinationals suit the extraordinarily talented. It is necessary to properly self assess and choose a job.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.