The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
soubhagya das- What yo state is party true. It is wrong to say that in govt job, just a certificate and interview is sufficient. For Group a and B posts, the selection is by U.P.S.C. The UPSC conducts civil services examination and conducts interview. The Gp C posts are subject to selection by staff selection commission. The selection process in private sector depends on size of organization. The small firms in unorganized sector fill in vacancies without any elaborate procedure. The big companies and multinationals have elaborate procedure.
However it is right that the govt organization suffers from red tape and every thing is done according to rules, no body taking risky decision. The extraordinarily competent persons have better future in private sector and multinationals.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every one want rise but with rise everyone want money also so in Govt sector less rise but continuity of money is there.

Its wrong that person can not rise in Govt section it depend upon organization work rules and regulation.

Example of ISRO there are lot of Employee and all motivated to work and get foreign tour also there is good development for employee.

So anyway with deep thinking Govt job is best.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Gulshan kumar i am agree with you on the both the post that in private sector the job offer depends upon the organization like in insurance and marketing sector theres need of more and more worker.I said students are working with insurance company during there studies.I want to say now i have seen my senior friends some have to work in govt sector and some to work in private sector.So now its mostly depend on the person in which sector he wants to join in his future and to get job in both sectors person has to work very hard.I want to join govt sector according to my nature,need and family structure.Both has advantages and disadvantage but if i see govt sector has more advantages then private sector.
i am totally agree with you santosh kumar singh
Jasmeet singh- I have all the best wishes for your career. Keep all your options open. Increase qualifications and skill. May appear in competition for govt jobs and also apply in private. Whichever you feel best, you may accept. Also, there is no difficulty in quitting current job for a better one- govt. or non govt. In govt. job, you have the satisfaction of public service as you do not work under any individual. Your service is more secure and you get promotion according to rules. But the drawback is that unusually high talent is not rewarded. Seniority is most important. For the highly talented and innovative, private and multinational companies provide higher scope.

Thank so much gulshan sir and i am agree with you.This topic is like two sides of the coin.
Hi All...

I also wish to join this GD as I am an aspirant of Govt Job.

I think the government job is better than the private job.
In private job the company really squeezes us fully for the payment they offer.When we are outdated or tired they will thow out us saying some or other reasons.

But government job is not like that.We can continue there till reaching our retirement age.But the process of getting job is very difficult.
Yes anbul you are right its very difficult to get govt job as compare to private jobs.
Anbul- I understand your desire for govt job owing to security, pension and other benefits. Everyone cannot get govt. job. The best thing is to increase your qualification and skill and prove your worth. You may make efforts for govt. as well as private job and accept what you get. As long as you are not age barred, you may try for govt. job and quit the private, if you so like. But I feel that for really energetic and smart young man, the private sector- the large Indian and multinationals- offer good scope.

Friends...Sorry for being late.The discussion topic is a hot one I think

In my opinion a government job is preferred over private job.I will give some reasons.
1) I am basically a BEd graduate.When passed out I attended many interviews in unaided schools.All were ready to give job, but maximum payment is Rs 1500 only !!! At that time in government sector a teacher got 4500 minimum!!!So salary perks good in government sector

2) I asked about the nature of work on getting selection.They told "Sunday "is the only holiday and daily you will have 4 to 6 periods.In government sector Saturday and Sunday are holidays and per week you may have 20 periods in maximum!!!

3) I asked one more about duration of my employment.They told you will be terminated on 31 March of next year and if found eligible will be reappointed on June 1.I understood that this was just not to give vacation salary.In government sector you will get salary for all days irrespective of the day.

I think the job security also is more in government sectors.There you will not be dismissed on a fine morning.Golden handshakes also will not be there.In private sector jobs always there will be a 'Sword of Democleus' above us.

Exploitation of manpower is really brutual in private sector.If they offer high salary definitely they will drain out all of your abilities for the goodness of their firm and when and where they feel you are not productive you will be sent out.In recession period many lost their employment in private sectors while none lost in government sectors.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.