The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Abid Areacode i am agree with you that the private sector is paying much money then govt sector and for that they are getting more work from then.
I have one more point in favor of govt sector is that private sector are getting lot of worker from there workers because they paying more money.So of this i have seen that this why there is lot of health problem to people in young age because of tension,as to perform well to get his job secure,listen to boss what he says etc this gives lot of tension in minds of the private worker people where as there is not tension and person work of his own and his not much effect on his mind.
As Per The GD Topic "Government Jobs vs Private Jobs. Which one is better?"

It is said that if you have dreams in your eyes and you wanna make it fulfill, then you have to put efforts for that dreams.

Government job is good because we don't have so much work load in that job and it makes lazyness inside the person. There is a growth in Government jobs but its after a long year of time. You will get promotion after 7 or 8 years normally. You can't be financially free. So i can't fulfill my dreams through government job.

In private sector SUCCESS = YOUR EFFORTS. i can put my best efforts, so i will get my dreams fulfill. In private sector we can get growth in couple of months and there is respect of our position and efforts in private sector. In private jobs no corruption is there. Very handsome salary. For getting a government job, firstly we have to arrange some lakhs rupess for corrupted persons.

In my words I am in favor private jobs.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]As per my point of view

Govt job has more security and income vs private job but disadvantage of Govt job is there may be less growth but if we get money then there is no problem.

6th pay commission still not implemented in private sectors so if I have offer from both sector for job then i will select Govt. Job first.

so Govt job is best in anyway.[/quote]

Mr. Santosh sir, you are saying six pay commission is not implemented in private jobs. But i think there is no so much effect if six pay commission is not implement in private sector because in private jobs private job salary > Govt job + Six pay commission salary.

Getting money is not the issue. Money is coming in both types of jobs but the point is how much.
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]I think private jobs are much more better than Government jobs.
Jobs are always depend upon the ability and patience of the employee so it is not that Government jobs are always safe than Private.

In private jobs they pay the salary as per the work, they have intensive extra remunerations etc.[/quote]

soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]In Private jobs people are mostly young and the selection process is very good because they check the over all of a person but in government job they just got selected by his certificate and just a formality personal interview.
Thats the main reason for which tough selection means quality employee in the organization.

In private jobs senior authority listen to the advise and suggestion of junior employee for improvement but in Government job they have a fixed rule for a certain period and they do work as per that term.
But Time never wait for any one but Government officers work always with old mind set up[/quote]

Yes sir i am agree with you in these words.
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]As Per The GD Topic "Government Jobs vs Private Jobs. Which one is better?"

It is said that if you have dreams in your eyes and you wanna make it fulfill, then you have to put efforts for that dreams.

Government job is good because we don't have so much work load in that job and it makes lazyness inside the person. There is a growth in Government jobs but its after a long year of time. You will get promotion after 7 or 8 years normally. You can't be financially free. So i can't fulfill my dreams through government job.

In private sector SUCCESS = YOUR EFFORTS. i can put my best efforts, so i will get my dreams fulfill. In private sector we can get growth in couple of months and there is respect of our position and efforts in private sector. In private jobs no corruption is there. Very handsome salary. For getting a government job, firstly we have to arrange some lakhs rupess for corrupted persons.

In my words I am in favor private jobs.[/quote]

In my view it depends on the person which job he has to do govt.job or private job.Everybody has his/her choice.
Like Lohit you said there is no corruption in private sector in this point i am not totally agree with you.In private sector there is also lot of corruption.Here is some ex.When person don't give installments of the car then bank company take that car with them-self.Then workers used to sell that car to there relatives or other people by getting bride.I am studying in final year lot of private company came to college for placement they charged money from college where as govt companies came they don't charged anything from the college.So this too is corruption so corruption is also in private sector.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]As i am a student of final year and i also wanted to do Govt. job because in Govt. job your future is secure for your whole life as compare to privates job.In privates job you work very hard to earn money but now a days price rises of all the commodity is very high and its very difficult for private worker to afford very much for commodity because he/she has to save money for his health problem in future.Here are some points of different between the importance of the govt. job and private job.

1)In govt. jobs worker has not much tension of his/her work in every department of govt. where as in private sector person has to do well in in his job to get promotion.

2)In govt job there is not much pressure from the boss on the worker where as in private job worker as to work according the what boss has said.

3)In govt job there is pension after retirement from his/her job which is at least a secure life for the person in old age where as there is no pension in private sector after retirement from his/her job.person has to do work after his retirement to run his/her life in old age.

4)now a days health is now source of problem in all the age groups.The worker of Govt sector gets full treatment money from the Govt. where as in private sector person has to treatment of his/her now money.

In my view its better for person to worker in govt sector then private sector.[/quote]

Mr. Jasmeet Singh, i don't know why people going for government jobs. After reading your words, i think you are not updated with the private sector and government sector completely.

Firstly i wanna tell you, there is no future secure in government jobs or private jobs. Its in your destiny. You have to put your efforts, and i think you are not dedicated to your work because you don't wanna put efforts.

I am also a final year student of B.TECH, and i can also get government job easily as per my father's jack with starting salary of 20000, but i will not apply. I kneed to put my efforts to get success in this world.

you are saying about pension in government jobs. you know from where a government employee get his pension. From starting of his job to last year of his job, government cut some amount of money from his salary of every month. And in last that person get pension from this money which got cut from starting to last.

Now about Private sector pension plan. In these time private sector also giving pension. And there are a lot of plans which you can get regarding pension. pension in private sector is more than government sector and you will get from just your starting of retirement. In government jobs you have to give money to Corrupted person to get your pension.

About tension point, i think more tension in government sector, Prices are rising high and high, private jobs provides you financially free service not government job. Less salary in government jobs make you to take loans and loans which will give you more tension.

And hard work is the part of your life. you are a lazy person you don't wanna do hard work so go for government jobs and be corrupted. We are dedicated persons who wanna put our efforts in our success.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]As Per The GD Topic "Government Jobs vs Private Jobs. Which one is better?"

In my words I am in favor private jobs.[/quote]

In my view it depends on the person which job he has to do govt.job or private job.Everybody has his/her choice.
Like Lohit you said there is no corruption in private sector in this point i am not totally agree with you.In private sector there is also lot of corruption.Here is some ex.When person don't give installments of the car then bank company take that car with them-self.Then workers used to sell that car to there relatives or other people by getting bride.I am studying in final year lot of private company came to college for placement they charged money from college where as govt companies came they don't charged anything from the college.So this too is corruption so corruption is also in private sector.[/quote]

Dear jasmeet singh, priavte sector charges money for coming in colleges, then they have rights for this. If they are providing you good service then you have to do this. For every good thing you have to pay. Nothing is free int his world. Government sector not provides you all types of service. there is difference between implementation of rules and written rules.
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]As i am a student of final year and i also wanted to do Govt. job because in Govt. job your future is secure for your whole life as compare to privates job.In privates job you work very hard to earn money but now a days price rises of all the commodity is very high and its very difficult for private worker to afford very much for commodity because he/she has to save money for his health problem in future.Here are some points of different between the importance of the govt. job and private job.

1)In govt. jobs worker has not much tension of his/her work in every department of govt. where as in private sector person has to do well in in his job to get promotion.

2)In govt job there is not much pressure from the boss on the worker where as in private job worker as to work according the what boss has said.

3)In govt job there is pension after retirement from his/her job which is at least a secure life for the person in old age where as there is no pension in private sector after retirement from his/her job.person has to do work after his retirement to run his/her life in old age.

4)now a days health is now source of problem in all the age groups.The worker of Govt sector gets full treatment money from the Govt. where as in private sector person has to treatment of his/her now money.

In my view its better for person to worker in govt sector then private sector.[/quote]

Mr. Jasmeet Singh, i don't know why people going for government jobs. After reading your words, i think you are not updated with the private sector and government sector completely.

Firstly i wanna tell you, there is no future secure in government jobs or private jobs. Its in your destiny. You have to put your efforts, and i think you are not dedicated to your work because you don't wanna put efforts.

I am also a final year student of B.TECH, and i can also get government job easily as per my father's jack with starting salary of 20000, but i will not apply. I kneed to put my efforts to get success in this world.

you are saying about pension in government jobs. you know from where a government employee get his pension. From starting of his job to last year of his job, government cut some amount of money from his salary of every month. And in last that person get pension from this money which got cut from starting to last.

Now about Private sector pension plan. In these time private sector also giving pension. And there are a lot of plans which you can get regarding pension. pension in private sector is more than government sector and you will get from just your starting of retirement. In government jobs you have to give money to Corrupted person to get your pension.

About tension point, i think more tension in government sector, Prices are rising high and high, private jobs provides you financially free service not government job. Less salary in government jobs make you to take loans and loans which will give you more tension.

And hard work is the part of your life. you are a lazy person you don't wanna do hard work so go for government jobs and be corrupted. We are dedicated persons who wanna put our efforts in our success.[/quote]

Thank so much sir saying lazy person,not hard working person and not putting efforts in my life.Thanks for this wishes sir God bless you for your future.Sir i have lot of words to describe this posts answer but i don't think its right to explain my feeling to you.Thanks
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]jasmeet singh wrote:

And hard work is the part of your life. you are a lazy person you don't wanna do hard work so go for government jobs and be corrupted. We are dedicated persons who wanna put our efforts in our success.[/quote]

Thank so much sir saying lazy person,not hard working person and not putting efforts in my life.Thanks for this wishes sir God bless you for your future.Sir i have lot of words to describe this posts answer but i don't think its right to explain my feeling to you.Thanks[/quote]

Thanks Mr. Jasmeet singh, in my mind government job employees are lazy, because all day they sir in their office and do talkies. No dear explain in you can about this post. i will sure answer your post.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.