The topic is locked.
Hello Friends, back with a new topic for discussion. I hope there is a good participation in this one as in the previous ones.

The topic for the discussion is:

Should a celebrity's personal life be open to public? Should every aspect of his or her life be scrutinized at length by media and the fans equally?

eg. I just saw a thread with title New baby of Shilpa(I assume its Shilpa Shetty being discussed by the user) Isn't she entitled to a little more privacy regarding her baby?? This is just an example and not the actual topic for discussion. Please read the questions carefully and post views accordingly!

The usual rules apply, in short, your answers must be relevant and original, no copy-paste from other sites allowed, although you may make use of available information in Google. No spamming please.

The winner gets INR 50 plus 50 bonus points, the runner-up INR 25 plus 50 bonus points, and all participants who post minimum THREE valid replies also get 50 points. But please note, anyone posting merely nice information shared, thank you and only repeating others' posts will not be considered and will not be eligible for 50 points as well.

A request to all, please read this post thoroughly and carefully and also others' replies before posting your reply. (This time I mean it, I will not award points to anyone only pasting others' replies and adding his thank you nice information)

Thank you! All the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to me it is not necessary to disclose the celebrity's personal life because it doesnt matter to a common man like us what these celebrities do in their personal matter.
Media and reporters get the gossiping news for their newspaper and celebrities become famous with such disclosure of their personal life to public. Thus such news are beneficial for these two people and not for common man..
No according to me personal life of a Star should not be disclose in front of Media.As media takes your little thing infront of the world.They also have some private life and they want some of there time alone without any interval.......
Yes if media disclose the celebrity personal life.They got the news for their television or newspaper and in this process celebrity got a lots of fame and name.What we Got Nothing.Only some interesting news with your morning Tea or Coffee.....
I agree that disclosing about celebrities in media is unnecessary. But, most of the celebrities purposelly give some unnecessary news to media to make him/herself popular. They like some one talking about him/her personnel things.

Vinu
Most of the celebrities updating their day-today activities on social networks and the same will be copied to media's. So, it shows that they are purposely leaking news about them self.

Vinu
I am not against the publicity that a celebrity is asking for so obviously. Let me clear my point about this issue of privacy of a celebrity first. While the celebrity her/himself is asking for the publicity by intentionally providing clues on every step to make them a little more popular. There are exceptions to this, they know how to keep such matters hidden, and they do it successfully.
For Instance Sachin Tendulkar declined all offers, big offers, which could have brought him millions, but he preferred to decline them while he was to marry, offered for filming, and photography for his marriage ceremony.
Likewise, BigB has not disclosed a thing about his granddaughter yet. They are exceptions and deserve secrecy but the one who is asking for it is getting what he is likely to get.
I am sure they get kicks for letting media and public talk about them and in turn they see their graph of popularity going up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes almost all the celebrity has a Tweeter account and they Her/His self share all there little things to this social networking Site.If Media Do that what is wrong Behind it...
All celebrity has different way of collecting Publicity as any body Know how many brand Did sachin Sign With different Brand.They select Which Topic Need To be Disclose and which Topic To be Hide.....
Celebrate or not everybody have some personal life and we should not disclose to others.
Media plays a great role . In many cases they make gossip also to sell their publicity.Many don't want to disclose their personal life like Sachin and Amitabh etc and there are many who want just publicity and call media to say some thing and always want to be in lime lite.
Good side of a human and good work helps to make a good character .So we have also some duty to follow such good things and avoid worst.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One another Celebrity is sharukh khan He discuss every little thing in Media.As they Got Publicity and Media Got a Good Gossip as What Happening In IPL Season Five all know about it....But I never Heard about Sachin and Amitabh to disclose their Little Gossip in front Of Media...........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.