The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That why broadcaster select the hot most celebrity and give their brand to that celebrity as they know this is India and people are only blind they follow every celebrity just like a pig.Their product that is not so good go on purchased by these comman people.They got a large amount of profit and we only get a bad quality of product.That why many company give many addition product to that product to increase the rating of selling.
Yes Following a Cricket Star celebrity or a Film Star celebrity is not bad but Follow them so that you got a good Brand of Product.Today they never see the product Constituent they only notice which product shown by which celebrity....
I am not against the publicity that a celebrity is asking for so obviously. Let me clear my point about this issue of privacy of a celebrity first. While the celebrity her/himself is asking for the publicity by intentionally providing clues on every step to make them a little more popular. There are exceptions to this, they know how to keep such matters hidden, and they do it successfully.
For Instance Sachin Tendulkar declined all offers, big offers, which could have brought him millions, but he preferred to decline them while he was to marry, offered for filming, and photography for his marriage ceremony.
Likewise, BigB has not disclosed a thing about his granddaughter yet. They are exceptions and deserve secrecy but the one who is asking for it is getting what he is likely to get.
I am sure they get kicks for letting media and public talk about them and in turn they see their graph of popularity going up.

There is nothing wrong in seeking publicity. But publicity should be for products/ services and not personal or family life. Let e celebrity give full page interview or even advertisement on his professional achievements e.g. cricket match, movie roles, future projects. But bringing private matter in public gaze is not desirable.

The viewers should be more concerned with celebrity's performance rather than his personal life.

It is cost of being popular, famous, bold and beautiful and to stay there at the top they play all kind of tricks, they have to be in the public eye at any cost. However, they keep on complaining about their being followed, mobbed etc unnecessarily or not getting a proper treatment from media and public while factually they do enjoy the situation.
You might have seen them complaining that they find it tough to keep their life a secret from public and media because of too many pocking efforts but the fact is they tweet every activity on micro blogging sites like twitter and Facebook. Also, the local papers are filled with such news that let public know every move of most of the stars. It is not that media and public in every shop, cinema hall, are following them and roads they are visiting but they, who are willing to make it public are certainly facing the music.
I must mention it here that there is altogether different category of stars those are away from such gimmicks and they seldom go through such situations but if they ever caught in a situation like this, they come out of it easily as well too. I have two twitter accounts with good number of followers/fans/friends, some of them are big stars who update their status before leaving even for small interviews in minor programs. Incidentally, she- the star of this episode is one of them who always update her activities in detail including what would she wear for that particular program. Now how could they ask for privacy?
I will give you the other side of the story also in my next posting.

I agree that there are many publicity hungry celebrities. They simultaneously complain about infringement of their privacy. This reminds me of an old man whom children teased and he used abusive language against them. Some time later, parents guided their children not top annoy that old man. When nobody teased the old man, he was very uncomfortable. He shouted: What is wrong with all. Is everyone dead.

The publicity hungry celebrities just behave like the above cited old man. Let them. Let people also enjoy with spicy gossip about celebrities. But they should restrict themselves only to entertainment and not follow the celebrities in their life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hunger for publicity is the human tendency. From a kid to well known superstar wants to be a center of attraction. You can take a example of small school going kid. If his mom doesnt pay attention to him and busy doing household work that kid would try to do such things that his mom would immediately pamper him. Same thinh is happening with these celebrities. As they come to know that there is a debut of some other superstar or if their recent film is flop they wuld try to do somethings that would attract attention of media and public. Rakhi Sawant would be the best example. She doesn't know how to act in the films or do anything better that's why she does make big hussel from small issues so that atleast some public would give her attention.
I am telling a story here..
There was a cinema hall in a certain town and a small market also.One barber had a hair cutting shop there.A man went there to see a cinema of Mithun there and after the show he was so improvised that he went to that hair cutting shop and said- cut my hair like the hero of this cinema. The barber cut as his choice.
After that in his locality he was asked by his one friend that where the hair was cut.He smartly answered and requested to so to that saloon.he also advised to say to cut like the hero of the cinema.The friend entered to the saloon and requested the same as per advice.. The barber washed the total head.The boy got fired and asked the reason for such cutting.The barber said that he cut as he had said.
Actually that day was Friday and the movie changed.One named Chaitanya Mahaprabu cinema was running and this was a devotional movie.
He ashamed and understand his mistake and took an oath not to follow anyone blindly.

This is a good story with moral. Such incidence has happened with many people. People are crazy till the celebrity is in publicity either due to good performances or due to media. But this craze goes away as that celebrity gets replaced by someone better.. I think this is the way it would be always. It is like a competition for celebrities.
"Should a celebrity's personal life be open to public? Should every aspect of his or her life be scrutinized at length by media and the fans equally? "

Everyone agree the fact that celebrity's personal life should never be made public and they deserve the privacy of a normal citizen. Yet why media is highlighting it? Answer lies in our personal interest. Isn't it? Also, I have heard many celebrities telling in interviews, yes, I enjoy them. For publicity stunts also, before the releasing of their films, stars often support them.
Then the question lies, where is the fault????? :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
"Should a celebrity's personal life be open to public? Should every aspect of his or her life be scrutinized at length by media and the fans equally? "

Everyone agree the fact that celebrity's personal life should never be made public and they deserve the privacy of a normal citizen. Yet why media is highlighting it? Answer lies in our personal interest. Isn't it? Also, I have heard many celebrities telling in interviews, yes, I enjoy them. For publicity stunts also, before the releasing of their films, stars often support them.
Then the question lies, where is the fault????? :silly: :blink:

Fault lies no where. This lies with those who imitate or follow the celebrities blindly. If some are entertained by spicy inner life of celebrity, let them enjoy. However if they are harmed by blindly following any celebrity, they must thank themselves only. A celebrity should be taken only at actual value and not highly evaluated. Thus Amitabh Bachan has value only as a film star and not in any other way. similarly, Saurabh Ganguli has value only as a cricket player and nothing else.

Earlier, about Ash's pregnancy, when media began to disturb them a lot, Big B has warned media not to interfere in their personal matters. Actually it made the condition more worse and of course, the most highlighted delivery took place in our country. Isn't it? Till now, the face of the baby is not shown anywhere. Recent hot topic is Ash's increased weight. Why can't she be treated as a normal mother???? :angry:

Meera sandhu
Earlier, about Ash's pregnancy, when media began to disturb them a lot, Big B has warned media not to interfere in their personal matters. Actually it made the condition more worse and of course, the most highlighted delivery took place in our country. Isn't it? Till now, the face of the baby is not shown anywhere. Recent hot topic is Ash's increased weight. Why can't she be treated as a normal mother???? :angry:

Amitabh Bachan shares all matters including family on Twitter (may be other sites also). He invites interference in family affairs but when this is exceeded, he gets intolerant.

Amitabh Bachan shares all matters including family on Twitter (may be other sites also). He invites interference in family affairs but when this is exceeded, he gets intolerant.

That is true, why don't you hear news about Amir Khan where as other Khans try to be there as much as they can. This is all due to publicity's sake nothing else. Later they call the same media for an interview to get more publicity. Media and celebrities both have to live and earn this is their bread and butter. We are only pawns on the board.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.