Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Vijai- I am against Modi playing Nehru or Indira in any of these two circles. Modi is Modi and he will remain what he is right now. However I am considering your earlier suggestion of cashless transaction in Indian conditions as my next GD topic.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Another topic that I feel would be good for discussion is,

Non veg food versus the veg food. Which is the best for us and pros and cons of both types!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:

@Vijai- I am against Modi playing Nehru or Indira in any of these two circles. Modi is Modi and he will remain what he is right now. However I am considering your earlier suggestion of cashless transaction in Indian conditions as my next GD topic.

OK no problems. Modi can be discussed some other time. It just occurred to me on the spur of the moment,

In India is common that some leader contest election more that one seat. If he/she won both seats, they vaccant one of them. Vaccant seat fill-up with by election. In this process huge money of public spend by government. It is news that election commission wants to charge it from candidate. It is topic for next GD.

Whether exp of by election charged from sitting MP/ MLA or not.

So, when does,tjw next contest begin? Just asking...confused.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

So, when does,tjw next contest begin? Just asking...confused.png

I think let's start it on coming Sunday.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I would like to suggest an idea for group discussion. The topic is "Affects and consequences of demonetization on Small Businesses in India". I think this is a good topic.

Another topic suggested -"Should dress code be imposed on an adult especially a female at certain places--religious/workplace?"

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Just thought of this ada good topic suggestion - A person being able to speak English fluently is considered smart and intelligent , is it a fact ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.