Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

New to the article writing and worrying about your English writing skills? Clarify your doubts and improve your skills by asking your questions in this forum. Our community members will guide you through the right way to present your views.

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Discussions on every day events, tips, ideas and other useful information.

Topics [Discussions]

The terrorist activism going on in Kashmir really need a necessary action to stop it.
Wastewater is a big problem everyone deals with. There are certain measures taken up to handle it. My question here is, Are the measures against wastewater actually making a...
In the results of recent elections in our country, the opposition parties are badly defeated by BJP. The opposition leaders are now putting questions on election commission and...
This man is not my favorite but I would never forget what he spoke in this...
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/gujarat-assembly-passes-bill-that-punishes-cow-slaughter-with-7-years-jail-term/article17749696.ece?homepage=true Just came...
On 23 march 1931, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged by Britishers in Lahore Jail. To give tribute to their sacrifice, 23 march is observed as Martyr's...
Few of us know about world water day. It is celebrated on 22nd march, and importance of water, ways to conserve it is discussed on this day. It is celebrated world...
The people of Goa rejected BJP by giving it only 13 out of 40 seats.This after being under BJP rule for five years. Now BJP with smaller parties is again providing BJP rule to...
I want to ask...
"You are weak".... they told  me while argument because i dint want to fight back for something i lost. "You are weak".... they told  me me when i got scared of...
sir, I waiting for this payment from atleast 4 months, and when the editor approved it I haven't get this payment please editors let the admin know about this problem, I have...
The Maharashtra's Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has scrapped Johnson & Johnson India's Licence to make cosmetic at it's unit in Mulund, Mumbai suburb. According to their...
In countries like India, people take antibiotics for every disease without taking prescription from any doctor. Also most doctors are giving antibiotics for common diseases, and...
One of the famous writer, humorist and playwriter  Taarak Meta passed away at age of 87. One of the famous T.V. serial "Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah" is adaptation...
Hi all, The budget for 2017 was presented today. What were your expectations from the budget and did it really live upto the expectation? What is your take on the budget? Please...
On Friday the filmmaker, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and his team was attacked by Kranti Sena while shooting for movie Padmavati at Jaigarh Fort Jaipur. The members accused the makers...
After 25 years CIA has made public some documents regarding the role of Rajiv Gandhi in the Bofors scam. The fact is he was a corrupt PM, but in India, the masses have a"...
One wonders why PeTA is for stoppage of the Jallikattu so strongly. The same group is not bothered about other ritualistic massacres. here is a link. Readers can think about...
Came across this very disturbing news article. I was wondering how safe are our kids in school? Are the schools being  reduced to money making and IIT producing institutions...
Recently a BSF Jawan shared a video on social media stating the quality of food they have to eat. In our defence system there are  many corrupt officers who take the good...